Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: online friends

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

online friends

i am puzled with ? that i want to anwser but i dont know how to. can u be friends with someone that u have never met in person, all u have done is talked with them and maby have seen a pic of them? for all u know is they could be lieing to u all the way. this ? just puzzles me and i want to know what u guys think. to me i think that u can but not with everyone. so can someone clear this up for me. thanks

IM BACK

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: online friends

it depends......i think you can, as long as they don't make you suspices..... i mean if your friends its because you like their thinking or something....but i see what you mean.....

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

a friend is someone you can trust and if they lie to you, you can't trust them so there not your friend

Code Name Wind

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm.. someone online can be your friend.. but it's kinda a wack relationship.. so I guess they are just friends over inet.. but guess you couldn't count them as a good friend of yours when you never met them in real life..

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

i believe anyone can be a friend.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku chain may be famous one day chain may be famous one day chain's Avatar
    Thanks

so what if u never seen their face or heard their voice, but if they ask to meet u bring a shotgun with u just in case it ends up to be a 30 year old fat guy

Thank you sasuraihell for the sig

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chain
    so what if u never seen their face or heard their voice, but if they ask to meet u bring a shotgun with u just in case it ends up to be a 30 year old fat guy
    hmm...good point. but i doubt i'd ever meet someone i met online in public. the odds of that are very slim.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chain
    what the. funny funny. but what if they live on the other side of the world

IM BACK

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast