Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: online friends

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: online friends

Members of the opposite sex are the preditors.
    You need to find ways to trick them.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Some can be really good friends, while the others might not be. It also depends on how long you them, how well you know them, and how much you trust them. However, there are a few cases, where one meet a really good friend, but he/she distrusts their sayings, and the friendship can be broken instantly. It all depends, but I can tell you this: Online friendship is not as great, in most cases. That is my opinion.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bloodhawk
    i am puzled with ? that i want to anwser but i dont know how to. can u be friends with someone that u have never met in person, all u have done is talked with them and maby have seen a pic of them? for all u know is they could be lieing to u all the way. this ? just puzzles me and i want to know what u guys think. to me i think that u can but not with everyone. so can someone clear this up for me. thanks
    u can have online friendas... it wont be the same as a person in front of u... but sometimes u just need someone to talk... so it works...
    and even a person thats its in front of u can be lieing to u... so....
    as for if she/he wants to meet u... its always good to have a backup plan.. like say: Im going to be wearing a red shirt.... and take a jacket with u just in case u need to be unoticed... hehe
    Last edited by jaam0927; Feb 16, 2006 at 09:44 PM.
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bloodhawk
    what the. funny funny. but what if they live on the other side of the world
    Oh? Could that be me? Dont worry Hawk, I dont lie to anyone....well not intentionally anyway....

A friend on the net....... Anyone can be ur frend on the net. But meeting them in person would be a different thing....it would be a lot more awkward in my opinion....I guess it depends on how close u get on the net.

I think online friends are a lot similar to real life friends......
    When they lie to you, then what do you do? Get mad and form some kind of barrier between u and them
    They help you? U thank them, and feel really grateful to have such a friend....

What Im saying is, it doesnt really matter where you meet ur frends......frends are frends. And a true friend is a true friend, whether he be on the net or in real life.....
    Last edited by bassdudez; Feb 16, 2006 at 08:52 PM.
    Kastelic's creation

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chain
    so what if u never seen their face or heard their voice, but if they ask to meet u bring a shotgun with u just in case it ends up to be a 30 year old fat guy
    I resent that coment, I have met many a nice 30 year old fat guy.... n/m

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Some can be really good friends, while the others might not be. It also depends on how long you them, how well you know them, and how much you trust them. However, there are a few cases, where one meet a really good friend, but he/she distrusts their sayings, and the friendship can be broken instantly. It all depends, but I can tell you this: Online friendship is not as great, in most cases. That is my opinion.
    I love you too kedar!

No seriously, I have some friends on the net that are closer than those that I physically have. The net makes it easy, you don't have to look them in the face so it is easier to open up to them and maybe tell them things you wouldn't otherwise tell. Plus if they get mad at you or vise versa then it is easy to get rid of them. I mean it isn't like you will see them walking down the street or whatever.

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer

I love you too kedar!

No seriously, I have some friends on the net that are closer than those that I physically have. The net makes it easy, you don't have to look them in the face so it is easier to open up to them and maybe tell them things you wouldn't otherwise tell. Plus if they get mad at you or vise versa then it is easy to get rid of them. I mean it isn't like you will see them walking down the street or whatever.
    Ah, sad, but true.......People change personalities on the net, some even to the point of swearing when theyre often so nice.....

But some get more confidence to talk to ppl (haha, guess who) And just like Chief said, they open up to you more easily.......Bad thing? Or good?
    Kastelic's creation

Otaku chain may be famous one day chain may be famous one day chain's Avatar
    Thanks

sorry but u know what i mean.. some one thats the complete oppisite of what u think your meeting
    Last edited by chain; Feb 16, 2006 at 09:22 PM.

Thank you sasuraihell for the sig

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE=chain]

sorry but u know what i mean.. some one thats the complete oppisite of what u think your meeting
    I was joking! No offence taken on my part

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast