Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: online friends

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: online friends

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer
    I love you too kedar!

No seriously, I have some friends on the net that are closer than those that I physically have. The net makes it easy, you don't have to look them in the face so it is easier to open up to them and maybe tell them things you wouldn't otherwise tell. Plus if they get mad at you or vise versa then it is easy to get rid of them. I mean it isn't like you will see them walking down the street or whatever.
    Dry humor, heh? Haha. Same here! I truly respect you, Chief-sami. And, that is the truth, nothing less. Anyways...

I concur with your statement, Chief-sami. Personally, I have a lot of penpals, with whom I can express myself easily, and if for some reason it doesn't work out, I will just have to forgot about the whole thing. It is that simple, but sometimes it is not as easy to break a friendship, though. Either way, sometimes, one can find a REALLY cool and nice on the net. In fact, I have this really good friend from Thailand, whom I actually met when I visited his place. It is not a coincidence, it was all planned. We knew that we are going to meet each other at particular time, day, and place. Btw, he is a monk, too.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Some can be really good friends, while the others might not be. It also depends on how long you them, how well you know them, and how much you trust them. However, there are a few cases, where one meet a really good friend, but he/she distrusts their sayings, and the friendship can be broken instantly. It all depends, but I can tell you this: Online friendship is not as great, in most cases. That is my opinion.
    "in most cases"? i see.. Loljk

you either have good online friends or you dont, then otherwise you wouldt be talking to them.

i find typically the online friends i've made here and other various places to be quite the expirence., one day you might even run into them. i have very interesing friends online., although i may not see them in realy person i may get a glimps of thier photos and chat for sometimes hours about random things and generally getting to be quite good friends you start to rely on.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell
    "in most cases"? i see.. Loljk
    Haha. No, no, SasuraiHell. I just included that phrase because if I haven't said that people won't believe me, like the thread starter himself. Truthfully, I have made great friends at AO like yourself, my buddy. All of them are unique and cool, and that is why I could never leave AO. I will miss you all, dearly. I thought that we all knew that I love you guys to the core of my being.

Otaku fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai's Avatar
    Thanks

u can be friends with people u meet online like the people at AO i've met
    i would only just chat to them online but if the suggestion of meeting up or something like that comes up, i would never do that cos it can be some weirdo
    but i do have one friend taht's in a relationship with a guy she met online, now they're livin together.... dunno if that's good or not
    Signature exceeds limits and has been deleted by Hassun

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Some can be really good friends, while the others might not be. It also depends on how long you them, how well you know them, and how much you trust them. However, there are a few cases, where one meet a really good friend, but he/she distrusts their sayings, and the friendship can be broken instantly. It all depends, but I can tell you this: Online friendship is not as great, in most cases. That is my opinion.
    i c what u meen man. there are ppl here that i trust like u and some other pp. so friends are friends no matter where they live. so i will keep on thinking of my friends on here as true friends.

IM BACK

Newbie forthe<3ofme may be famous one day forthe<3ofme may be famous one day forthe<3ofme's Avatar
    Thanks

i thnk the internet is a big bully. it can be mean and hurt you, while it can be nice if you treat it well.

Otaku animemeanime may be famous one day animemeanime may be famous one day animemeanime's Avatar
    Thanks

I think you can be friends with people online but i would try to make sure you have a lot of people with you if you decide to met them in person one day.
    "Brodie: "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega"
    Silent Bob: "Excitement, adventure... A Jedi craves not these things.
    "
    MALLRATS

Newbie forthe<3ofme may be famous one day forthe<3ofme may be famous one day forthe<3ofme's Avatar
    Thanks

definetely.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast