Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: online relationships

Newbie tecnophreak may be famous one day tecnophreak may be famous one day tecnophreak's Avatar
    Thanks

online relationships

What do you think of online relationships?
    i have been in one since AO was in it's prime, with the beautiful and awesome girl toxictea (then known as Fallenangel23 aka Mitsuki) we talked off and on for awhile, and one day started really gettin serious. Now, i am extremely happy to announce that we are engaged!!! We all know that online relationships are hard, REALLY hard actually, but im confident that being totally open we can get through anything.

What do you think? Have online relationships ever worked for you or someone that you knew? What happened?

Newbie Butters may be famous one day Butters may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Um internet relation happen alot... some people live happy lives togther and some dont some people might not believe in online relationship but heres a quote from someone. true love is only as true as you make it - not somethin you just stumble upon. So if you love some1 on the internet go for it.

Newbie toxictea may be famous one day toxictea may be famous one day toxictea's Avatar
    Thanks
    It'd my yuffie! oo online relations ships...meow...hmm GOOD! Our relationship isnt that much online is it?

Newbie tecnophreak may be famous one day tecnophreak may be famous one day tecnophreak's Avatar
    Thanks
    oo no, our relationship isnt purely online, no way. Thats why we are getting married, ne? I love you mi!

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    A friend of mine in highschool had an online relationship with a guy in America, they got married, she moved over there and they have a son now. So it must of worked out, somewhat... I can't really tell since I haven't seen her in 3 years.
    Online relationships can work, as long as both parties are honest and actually meet outside of the net in person.

Me and my friends talk mainly online now, we don't like using the phone (costs to much) and plus we live too far from eachother to constantly meet face to face. We meet up every now and then. And I think that's the essence of very online relationship, romantic or otherwise. Constant physical contact and online contact.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well im pretty sure that its not the easiest thing to do, but everyone ends up finding their "diamond in the rough" so its really just how the dice rolls i guess.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tecnophreak
    What do you think of online relationships?
    i have been in one since AO was in it's prime, with the beautiful and awesome girl toxictea (then known as Fallenangel23 aka Mitsuki) we talked off and on for awhile, and one day started really gettin serious. Now, i am extremely happy to announce that we are engaged!!! We all know that online relationships are hard, REALLY hard actually, but im confident that being totally open we can get through anything.

What do you think? Have online relationships ever worked for you or someone that you knew? What happened?
    Mann, i thought i was weird......but you guys are pretty messed up.

Otaku Vaines may be famous one day Vaines may be famous one day Vaines's Avatar
    Thanks
    This clearly tends to the other discussion talking about if we trust people online. A lot of people said that no way were they going to trust anybody online, but if everybody thought that way, online relationships wouldn't be possible, and that would be , imo, quite a shame.

Since I believe that real love is first love between two spirits, then I don't see why finding your love on the internet would be such a bad thing, imo I have met some persons on the internet that are much more "attractive" by their personality to me than a lot of people in real life.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast