Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: online relationships

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    online relationships are great and all but.....isnt there that awkuard silence when you finally meet up?

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    I guess you could say it somewhat works. It will work for the right people in the right situation but not for everyone. It'd been two years since I had talked to a friend of mine in high school, but one day we started talking again on AIM and a few months down the road summer rolled around and we started dating, we hung out everyday, it was a blast, but since then we've had a our problems, on again off again, its really weird, but I guess the relationship technically did start online and they can become something but its alot harder than a normal relationship where you see them everyday. In many ways its also better. Leaves alot to be desired still and alot of mystery which can be pretty exciting.

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Personally I don't find them to be of any interest to me, they just seem a bit weird.

But hey love will find a way so if things do work out for someone that's great, just usually they seem a bit creepy, haha.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Online relationships rule. You have the good, the bad, then the ugly.
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie toxictea may be famous one day toxictea may be famous one day toxictea's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jao
    I hope you two actually have met before getting engaged...

You're 19....I honestly don't expect it to work, but good luck.
    That post makes me sad T.T
    especially since i'm the girl thats engaged....T.T

But well it'll work out if we believe in eachother and work hard for it!!
    HAI!!
    *puts on powerranger suit*
    LETS GO KILL ALIEN SKUM!!
    XD

Newbie tecnophreak may be famous one day tecnophreak may be famous one day tecnophreak's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, no doubt about it, we shall. but about the power rangers thing.....
    i HAVE to be the green ranger ok? XD just kiddin

Newbie roly_poly may be famous one day roly_poly may be famous one day roly_poly's Avatar
    Thanks
    first off, congrats.

online relationships eh? there was a competition a few years back on a radio show where they get people just to talk or something. The winners then go on to get married. This thing went on for months until the wedding. And wouldn't you know it, the groom was some sort of convict and everything was called off.

i say that its pretty much the same as a dating service. you have no idea who you are talking to until you actually meet them.

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks
    I got no problems with them. I've been in them before, I'm involved with someone right now sorta. We've met twice already in person, we've known each other online for about three years. He's coming back to visit in June and than again in September. I can't wait to see him again. Just like any relationship, it just depends on how much the people involved are willing to do to make it work.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast