Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: online relationships

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    well congratulations and yeah if you guys can get this online relationship to work it's almost a work of miracles with frauds and stuff

so good luck, and funny stuff about the green ranger haha Tommy and Kimberly if I remembered right green and pink ranger

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess's Avatar
    i came from a place no one has ever gone..
    Thanks
    No comment about online relationship. Anyway, congratulations on your happy engagement.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    It won't work. Online relations ships usually never work out. Especially if you haven't met.

And i find it very depressing if you've gotten engaged without meeting.

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    erm.. i guess most of the time it hardly works out. I was head over heels with a guy online once and we even talked over the phone etc... in the end it didn't work out and he called it off. SAD.

Newbie sawaislikeakite may be famous one day sawaislikeakite may be famous one day sawaislikeakite's Avatar
    Thanks
    Been there, done that. But I am not going to say with who.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I have no problem with opther people doing them. I just don't think they're for me.

-*-elena-*-

Only 13 posts?!? I demand a recount. I was at a 1,000 way back when. And it took me 2+ years to get there! I unleash my wrath....Now!

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think it depends on how old you are when it becomes serious, i have a lot af freind relationships online but i wouldn't take them further as i am a teenager and i feel this would probably undermine it for better or worse. the most important point to remember with online relationships is that the other person could be a peadophile, hey you might be one. so i usually only do online relationships if i know the person through a freind, or if i have met them with freinds of mine and freinds of theirs, remember safty in numbers.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Newbie Rei_Ayanami03 may be famous one day Rei_Ayanami03 may be famous one day Rei_Ayanami03's Avatar
    Thanks
    Online relationships are okay.
    One of my friends met a girl online in a rp and now their engaged! O_O;
    I've been in one before. He lived in Tallahassee and we were both into anime so he asked me and I really liked him so I said yes. A year rolled by and I haven't heard from him.
    He was really sweet. But it was probably for the best. Oh well. Good luck guys!
    ::I'm the one for whom nothing is going to change.::

Newbie Sheep_of_Death may be famous one day Sheep_of_Death may be famous one day Sheep_of_Death's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me online relationship is ok.. i'm in one as well and as everyone says "it is hard" very hard.. we don't see each other that much but we keep our contact with each other thru phone, e-mails or just chatting... we talk about everything and we get to know each other more...we've been together for 9 months and its still going well... first thing i knew he was just a friend who's always worried, next thing.. he's already my bf and going strong

good luck to you guys
    Death Soul Collector

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast