View Poll Results: Do You think Online RolePlaying is Good for you?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

8 57.14%
  • no

0 0%
  • no(but it is fun)

6 42.86%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Online RolePlaying

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Online RolePlaying

do you think it helps people in any way? helping self-esteem or something like that? my opinion is that it helps you think freely and you can do whatever you would like to do and it will not get you into trouble. so people, what's your opinion? is roleplaying good in any way?
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Online RolePlaying

Hello there...O Curious One.

Is it good? I believe that all is good and well with the idea of Online Roleplaying. It helps one to thinks better, hence improve imagination ability. It is also a good way to express one's inner feelings, in a few instances. Enhances self-esteem? Probably, dude. One of the ways that I cheer people up is by doing roleplaying. Since it benefits all in a good way, all is good. Thus, I safely conclude that RPing is alright.

Enlightened, O Curious One.

Otaku Lynk may be famous one day Lynk may be famous one day Lynk's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it is because, if your like me, you can escape into another world for a while and forget your problems for a bit so you can analyze them better when you return to the real world. i play lots of RPG games and thats why i do, besides it is also really fun if you can really get into it.
    92% of teens moved on to rap music.If you're part of the 8% that rock out everyday, put this in your sig

Otaku twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lynk
    I think it is because, if your like me, you can escape into another world for a while and forget your problems for a bit so you can analyze them better when you return to the real world. i play lots of RPG games and thats why i do, besides it is also really fun if you can really get into it.
    Exactly....It can also highten some self esteem as well...Being comfortable playing as someone else who has the opposite personallity can do that^.^

I'm ♥mazing!

Newbie Mijuko may be famous one day Mijuko may be famous one day Mijuko's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that it's only good for you in rare, specific cases, but it's definitely fun.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont think it helps, but is a way to kind of live ur dream.... so it is fun.....
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

no but it is fun.

All game related materal goes in sensory pleasures ^^, Moving....
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Stitch may be famous one day Stitch may be famous one day Stitch's Avatar
    Thanks

Role Playing in general is fun, and it expands the imagination, therefore making the mind grow. The growth of the mind is always a good thing, hence forth, role playing (online or not) is good for you. Well, cept the kind with whips and chains... but thats going into a different medium all together.
    In the absence of life, there is death...
    ...but in the absence of death, there is suffering.
    Sig By: Sasurai

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast