Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Online RPGs

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks

Online RPGs

I want to know if you know any free rpg post them if you do
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

http://bahamutpheonix.7.forumer.com/index.php
    please join this site if you like any type of games

Newbie ZackTheSwift may be famous one day ZackTheSwift may be famous one day ZackTheSwift's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm...Well theres Rune Scape...I dont really like it to much, but it is Java Based and its Free so if your looking for something free thats what i would go with, Unless you would want to try Ragnarok Online which has a 15 Day free trial, only probable is you will probable get addicted and not want to stop playing, like i did XD, But as for free those are the only ones i know.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    goto newgrounds, they got some games there... but don't think u interact with others online though.
    Now on the other hand Ragnarok is a must play >_<
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie naota may be famous one day naota may be famous one day naota's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmmm...Well theres Rune Scape...I dont really like it to much, but it is Java Based and its Free
    I used to play that game, but it got old. I did almost everything a non-member can do (I didn't want to pay to get the full game). I believe I was level 61 combat when I quit.

As for Ragnarok, I signed up, but when I got to the downloading part, it looked as if it would take too much space on the computer. So I stopped. I wonder if there are free ways to play the game that are legal...

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Giaonline.com - I heard that this is the shizz of all online roleplaying games.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Well, a friend of mine showed me: www.Conqueronline.com

It's free, and I heard it was rather decent and really nice ^_^;
    I myself haven't gotten around to playing it, but it's some crack I've heard...
    He said once you get the controls down, it get addictive and splended ... - ughh splended? -

Check it out ~ sounds really fun to me ~
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    ive played some Ragnarok, it was good.

The end is important in all things.

Otaku Kira may be famous one day Kira may be famous one day Kira's Avatar
    Thanks
    try R.O.S.E. i think it's still free

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast