Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Opinions Needed!

Newbie badslildevil may be famous one day badslildevil may be famous one day badslildevil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks you guys you are so awesome! You were a great help! Haha! Now I'm off to go and blow some more of my hard earned cash! Ta!
    I LOOOOVE YAOI!!! w00t!! YEAH! GOOO BUMDARTS! Haha! That's my word, by the way. Don't steal it or I'll sick my yakuza squirrel army on j00!!

Otaku agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5's Avatar
    Thanks
    I suggest Naruto(manga & anime) Full Metal Alchemist(manga & anime) FLCL- fooly cooly(manga& anime) ranma 1/2(manga) Trigun(manga & anime)

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool

The Evangelion Manga in my opinion is much better then the anime, but you can't really compare them, because they are two different stories with some similarities.

I've read up to Volume 9 (Volume 10 hasn't been released yet, and most likely, won't be for some time).

Stories, characters and situations are expanded (Kajii's childhood is touched apon), I strongly recomend getting it, Its been worth the $160 dollars I've spent total on this series.

And the art work is just amazing.

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks
    Do evangleion manga. I would suggest that you dont make shinji so much of a wimp. In the regular mangas for the series, he is quite cool. Make him popular. I would like that!
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

Newbie Lady_[AnimeLord] may be famous one day Lady_[AnimeLord] may be famous one day Lady_[AnimeLord]'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Opinions Needed!

Peace Maker Kurogane
    and
    Getbackers are awsome
    Signature cannot process colors, please remove coding and read rules pertaining to signatures -AO Staff

Newbie Yz_Gurlie may be famous one day Yz_Gurlie may be famous one day Yz_Gurlie's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Opinions Needed!

GetBackers - I say go for it if you dont mind a bit of shounen-ai (not yaoi)

PMK - The story is kinda ...slow? I didn't really like it but it had some funny eps.

EVA - This is a have to, IMO. EVA is a legendary anime series and I belive you can't really call yourself a "true" anime fan unless you see/read it. But because I watched it before I read the manga I still think Sinji is still a little butt -_- but then agen, thats just me!

And because shounen-ai is your anti-drug ( ) - Fake (shounen-ai), Arashi no Yoru ni (if you can find it, shounen-ai -ish), Fushigi Yuugi, Boku no sexual harassment ( <---- TeH Goodness!! XD ::coughYaoicough:: )
    ~~ The heart has its reasons which reason does not know ~~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2