Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Optimus as keyboard

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks

Wink Optimus as keyboard

For those gamer who always lose cause they miss the jump key or misstook the fireing switch with the anoying console key, here come the savior.

In fact, the compagnie art. lebedev studio just created a keyboard costomisable only on the looking of the key. By using OLED technology to build all the key in order to generate any image of you choice.

For thos interested, Just click here to get to the explanation of the compagnie itself.
    Coming soon.........

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

Re: Optimus as keyboard

Awesome! I bid for one of these on e-Bay, and I'm gonna win dammit...

Otaku death_knight may be famous one day death_knight may be famous one day death_knight's Avatar
    Thanks

i saw this a while back in its concept days. not sure if its the same guys but they're coming out with a blank keyboard, [ the geek board ] for those who know thier keyboard like the back of their hand. I've been using that from ever since though, my notebook keys are all rubbed off.
    Opensources is where my heart is
    Ishida Uryuu - The true one winged angel

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

I remember seeing that a while back, it looks like a nice keyboard and all but for me, all those lights at my fingertips would prove to be a distraction rather than asset.

ADD screws me again.

Otaku sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9's Avatar
    Thanks

Very flash (useful too)! I'm always for taking technology to a new level (these multimedia keys above my keybored just don't cut it). I wonder how long-lived it'll be? I like their concept price point, too (less than a cellphone).

Newbie fuujin may be famous one day fuujin may be famous one day fuujin's Avatar
    Thanks

That is pretty sweet. Cellphones range a quite a bit. But if it isn't badly price I would probably get myself one, it is a sweet keyboard. The fact you can program it yourself mean there will be some sweet key sets to go with it.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow. It's like my imagination coming to life. This is one more example of technology making life easier. Now that I can do less work trying to remember which keys do what, I have more time to do what I want like eating. Now I need one to further increase my laziness.

Newbie Brother may be famous one day Brother may be famous one day Brother's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks real nice, but it looks like a Mac keyboard. You can tell by the little clover sign on the bottom of the keyboard... bummer, but I would buy it just for those lights =P

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast