Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Orchestra/Band

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Orchestra/Band

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange 216
    Do turntables count as an instrument? I really think they should, considering the things me and some of my friends can do with them... People just figure it's there to play a record, but it's hard work man.
    When you have to flow from one song into another to keep a steady mix, when you have to adjust your mixboard just to keep the sound correct, so on and so forth, it gets real difficult.
    Of course they are a real instrument. To be able to control the melody and rythm at the same time. I started using them about a year ago. Its alot of work but its worth it.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

I don't think i could handle being DJ with all the hard work you have to do. It really does sound like hard work.

Well I play flute, piccolo, Violin and piano.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spike spiegel
    oh yeah I play clarinet.
    Me too. HAIL CLARINETS!!! I also play Alto, and Baritone Saxophone. Good fun. I love all three.

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Solking/know1, I must thank you. Those are generous words. Ever since I decided to pick it up I had been called a poser, a wanna-be, a glorified record scratching machine... Stuff like that. Not that it hurt me, I've just never heard anyone (besides another DJ) say anything good about a DJ's skills. It always comes out of someone's mouth like, "Yeah he was good, for just spinning some records." I feel all warm inside LoL
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Otaku Libitina may be famous one day Libitina may be famous one day Libitina's Avatar
    Thanks

I have been playing the transversal flute for prob 7 years.....and I'm learning cello....I know piano.....but right now cello is the best I love it XD Clarinet is a pretty awesome instrument...one of my friend plays it and I'll prob check into it as soon as I get better in cello

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm in adv.Orchestra and i play the cello. it nice........sometimes

Newbie iluvanimealways1 may be famous one day iluvanimealways1 may be famous one day iluvanimealways1's Avatar
    Thanks

i can play 4 instruments violin,bass,xilophone, and piano i am lernin to play guitar

Otaku Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern may be famous one day Avatarjuern's Avatar
    Thanks

one time at band camp(take that tom_san) I played the baritone.......and that new cd......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast