Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: "Origins"

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    My parents are from the Philippines and since the philippines was under Spanish rule for about 300 years. I guess I can say I would alos have a bit of Spanish in me.

Newbie Sheep_of_Death may be famous one day Sheep_of_Death may be famous one day Sheep_of_Death's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dad's family from hong kong.. so since its with the british rule..he's chinese and british and a bit of american mix...
    my mom's family is from china.. so chinese..
    i'm a confusion of 3 combinations.. so i ended up looking... kinda like a weirdly chinese.. korean or jap or whatever comes into your mind..
    Death Soul Collector

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think all my family orginianated from space...
    nah, from good o' england ^^,
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie silverayne may be famous one day silverayne may be famous one day silverayne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmmm. My father is 100% Vietnamese. He immigrated to America around the age of 20 or so. My mother is Italian and Irish, her father is 100% Irishman while my grandmother is Italian.... with some Ukranian and Czech mixed in there.

Newbie HiroIsMyHero may be famous one day HiroIsMyHero may be famous one day HiroIsMyHero's Avatar
    An awful place with mean people known as South Florida
    Thanks
    Ah, my grandparents are from Jamaica, on my grandmothers side, I think that my great grandfather was Scottish, also some Scot on my grandfather's side, my surname is of Scottish descent. Um, some English (the one I feel closest to because my mother and I were born there), and some Indian, not Native American, but India Indian. That's all I know of, maybe even more. Because of it, people have difficulty telling what race I am heh.

May
    Newbie May may be famous one day May may be famous one day May's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmmm... this might be a little complicated for me, but I'll give it a shot.
    My great great great x10 great ancestors came from China. When the China war came about, some of the chinese ppl migrated to Mongolia...they started developed and started speaking a whole different language differ from Chinese. A another war broke out in Mongolia and some of the Mongolian ppl migrated to Laos. There they started a whole new tradition/custom/ and religion including language and that is where my parents were born. So yea...Im not Mongolian, nor chinese, nor viet, not thai, lao, whatever you guys think...but Im from the higher mountain part of Laos. My ppl participated in the Vietnam War working along side CIA secret services...and yea, americans losts the war, and this is where I am today. I wasnt born in the USA though, I was born in Laos, and came to America when I was about 7yrs old or so...and yea...this is where I am today.
    Instead of thinking about where you are, think about where you want to be.
    It takes twenty years of hard work to become an overnight success.

Otaku Tithe may be famous one day Tithe may be famous one day Tithe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Irish..I was born in Dublin

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    my whole family's from Puerto Rico

The end is important in all things.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast