Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Oscar Results

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Oscar Results

so did anyone watch? What are your thoughs on the night? dissapointed,satisfied? Me....I'm pretty happy overall, I'm just glad that Morgan Freeman finally won one.....I was tired of watching him get snubbed all the time *cough Shawshank Redemption cough cough*.........so anyone else?
    Last edited by narrator; Feb 27, 2005 at 10:15 PM.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks
    I didn't watch, but I'm sure I'll hear about it from my best friend, who's the biggest movie nut I know. *goes to get the results on the web so I don't look like a total idiot when I talk with libby about it later*

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks
    I briefly watched parts of it. Saw the last two winners, Director and Picture of year. So Million Dollar Baby won eh? what the heck is it about and why such a crappy title. I want to see Finding Neverland. Looks really good and it got Nominated for Movie of Year. I'm really glad that Lemony Snickets got most innovative movie or whatever catagory it was that it won.

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm just happt Eternal Sunshine got some love winning best original screenplay. I wanted Kate Winslet to win best actress, but that didnt happen. One out of two ain't bad.

Otaku Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop may be famous one day Slothrop's Avatar
    Thanks
    I was sad Downfall lost the Best Foreign Language Film award, Germans playing Germans is off the wall enough, let alone a German playing Hitler.
    Last edited by Slothrop; Mar 01, 2005 at 02:22 PM.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    It kind of makes me want to see Million $ baby...
    Scorcese should just face the act that he's never going to get an Oscar. They aren't that valuable anyway.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    The Aviator stormed the Oscars. I think I may watch it.
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm very happy that Million Dollar Baby won best movie and best director along with best actress as well. It's the only movie out of the nominated lot that I have seen and I was sure that the Aviator was gonna win best movie...But you know, since Million dollar baby is not a biography of someone, I'm kinda glad it won...I don't why, it's just cool when an original story wins instead of a movie that portrays the life of a person.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast