Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Otakon 2005

Newbie xyzeus may be famous one day xyzeus may be famous one day xyzeus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Do you have any folks that come over from the west coast? I always go to AX in California, but I'd like to have a taste of how you east coast players do it; so count me in. I was going to put a post out closer to the con to coordinate with my buddies in my neck of the woods, but since you started one here...

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!

I GO! I GO! I GO! I GO! I GO! I GO! I GO! I GO! I GO! I GO! I GO! I GO! I GO! I GO! I GO! I GO! I GO! I GO! I GO! I GO! I GO! I GO! I GO! I GO! I GO! I GO! I GO! I GO! I GO! I GO!

Sorry got alittle over excited. i'll go! i wanna go!

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Forgive me for asking but,

What's Otakon? a convention? please, fill me in.

Newbie Brilliant Brunette may be famous one day Brilliant Brunette may be famous one day Brilliant Brunette's Avatar
    Thanks
    You assume right! It's an anime convention.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Sweeet. (I wonder why I have two posts in a row? ) Oh well, cool so have some of you forum members met in person there?

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    dark-dono good question bout the double posts, they wern't there last time i checked, just the one. guess its a database glitch, maybe we should report it to spiderweb since he's like the total webmaster of the site.

and in answer to your question: i don't know. i've ben to conventions bfr (namely PortConMaine 2003 and PortConMaine2004) but i've never been to one that had advertisenemt on any of the foruma i frequent. it'd be cool to see if we could meet up in person hope i can get some time off of work to go.

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Thanks
    lol then again it'd be kinda weird to try to find someone from a forum by their username. lol that'd be funny someone just yellin out, " is Cybergig1 here!?!" or something.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonrider2004
    dark-dono good question bout the double posts, they wern't there last time i checked, just the one. guess its a database glitch, maybe we should report it to spiderweb since he's like the total webmaster of the site.
    yeah or he just pressed the submit button twice before it loaded... -.-
    99% of the problems that can occur on a forum are the users fault.
    Plus, I'm sure this is amazing to you all but you can EDIT a post and at the top there's an option to DELETE it. I'm sure you all will be needing this feature in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    lol then again it'd be kinda weird to try to find someone from a forum by their username. lol that'd be funny someone just yellin out, " is Cybergig1 here!?!" or something.
    we all have real names too, Gig's is Greg, you would ask if Greg was there. -.-
    Last edited by Raven Omega; Dec 01, 2004 at 08:46 PM.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast