Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Otakon 2005

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is a little funny meeting online friends for the first time in the flesh.
    It happened to me at the first con I went to last May, the guy I was meeting didn't even know my real name, but I knew his... I remember how awkard it was ^___^
    I went up to him and said his name and I had to say... "it's me.... Hikari."
    Then say, "but call me Samantha"
    He still called me Hikari for most of the day through.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Haha... imagine some of the weird looks you'd get when you shout out people's screen names...

Agh... I can't go this year... again. I live in Utah, and no one I know that lives nearby is going, so... I'm stuck again... boohoo... booooohooooo.....

EDIT: If anyone lives around southern utah... either in Nevada or Arizona or even in Utah, and they are going, PM me!
    Last edited by Eriadd; Dec 03, 2004 at 09:02 AM.

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah just found out cant go

family trip planned for that week and i can't duck out to go to some place that is thousnds of miles away from where the parents will be without a gaurdian. i say that i'm 18 and can go wherever i want and do what i want but they say "Not while you live in this house" and because i can't afford rent elsewhere i can't go. so if anyone is going and sees cybergig1 out ther tell him i say hi, also if WYSIWYG45 is ther he owes me $50. thanx

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah I'm quite aware we all have REAL names, I can still just picture some weirdo doing that though.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    Yeah I'm quite aware we all have REAL names, I can still just picture some weirdo doing that though.
    Actually I heard Trunks made everyone call him Trunks instead of Dan the first time he went, so he made everyone else seem like weirdos.

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    oh! you just make me want to go even more! dang, maybe i can sneak out and go there ... oh wait i'd need to get there and i have $1.32 to my name right now, dont think that'll buy a train ticket.

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonrider2004
    oh! you just make me want to go even more! dang, maybe i can sneak out and go there ... oh wait i'd need to get there and i have $1.32 to my name right now, dont think that'll buy a train ticket.
    Nor will it get you an entrance ticket.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Ugh... this makes me hate living in Utah even more! Argh!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast