Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Thread: Otakon Registration being CAPPED, READ THIS IF YOUR GOING!

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    haha can't afford a bed and breakfast maybe a mat and water house lol

yeah C.C. I sent Ty a pm ask him to check it and I asked if he wanted to come down and he could pick you up and you all can hang and we can do whatever that weekend.

Well I'm right off the oakwood exit still so I mean it takes about 45 minutes depending on traffic to get to the convention center. Last year or the one before whenever Mark and his bro came with us we would just drive each day. Didn't take long

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie c.c. may be famous one day c.c. may be famous one day c.c.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Is it in Atlanta or near the cobb galleria center?

Since I love summer hotel visits to get away and this one seems to be the nicest I've ever seen I sure would love to just stay at the hotel the whole weekend o_o;. Either way if I'd be driving to your place from mine it would take an hour or more each day for me :/.

Of course C.L. knows he could stay at my place, but if anyone else wanted to they'd have to claim couches and floor spots in the den and living room.
    Last edited by c.c.; Apr 19, 2005 at 12:08 PM.
    True. And besides, the way the story goes is Adam & Eve. NOT ADAM & STEVE! ~ narrorator

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah actually I believe that is where its at. Descent hotel it was kinda circled around a main area which was cool. So I mean yeah if you wanted to stay there thats cool either way. We were talking like go to the convention one day and the other days just do whatever, hang at the house one day do some games/anime of our choice yada yada. Just hang out basically. Thats why I was saying if you all wanted to stay at the hotel up the road there was a really nice one right at the exit to the interstate which should be loads cheaper than what we always paid in baltimore lol and even less than what it probably is at the atlanta one. But again just whichever ^_^

Thanks
    I'm sure they'll be cheaper. I just talked to C.L. and he said he was gonna swing the idea by Jason of them staying somewhere close to you and me driving up there if I wanted to every day :|. Never said he was a gentleman.
    True. And besides, the way the story goes is Adam & Eve. NOT ADAM & STEVE! ~ narrorator

Thanks
    good deal ah we'll find a place for you to crash closer if you want girl. No reason to dive everyday unless you just want too

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    That reminds me I am going to have to sleep in my car! *boo hoo* ( that sux because my car is a GEO METRO) so tiny....
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Otaku sedka may be famous one day sedka may be famous one day sedka's Avatar
    Thanks
    The registration for Otakon 2005 is up. $40 by May 15th. Group of 10+ $5 off each person. Go to Otakon.com and check it out.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    good deal ah we'll find a place for you to crash closer if you want girl. No reason to dive everyday unless you just want too
    No, I really don't :/. That would stink.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8