Thread: (other) just a quick question

Newbie staticbob may be famous one day staticbob may be famous one day staticbob's Avatar
    Thanks

(other) just a quick question

As I draw closer to the time when I quary my story, the more and more my inner demons convince me I'm never going to be able to sell my baby. If that's the the case so be it, but I don't want to let it simply fade away. I'd like to share it for a spell if I may, and let a few freinds warm up to my creation.

I was thinking about posting it one episode at a time, but I don't know if something like this would be allowed. This place rocks and I'd like to hang around for awhile, so the last thing I want to do it tick somebody off by posting something to big or out of context. I won't lie it's a big story, 52 episodes long in fact. I wrote it on word perfect 11 and each episode is about 32 to 35 kb's (ment to be half hour episodes).

Anyways, knock back some feed back (wo I made a ryhem) and tell me something I don't know.

This place rocks (old guy garggen)

Static

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    In all honesty I wouldn't post it in our fanfiction area. Many people suffer from the inability to read anything longer than a couple sentences.

If you want to post it on AO, I would suggest putting it in your AO journal. You will still be able to get feedback, and you will have a better chance of getting some constructive comments from people that actually read the episodes.

A better idea would be to post it on a website devoted to web-published fiction. One possible place is fanfiction.net (if your story is a fanfic based on something that already exists). Another is fictionpress.com (if your story is original fiction). At either of the two sites you'd get feedback from fellow writers.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Newbie staticbob may be famous one day staticbob may be famous one day staticbob's Avatar
    Thanks
    Big thanks to Zui Quan, I owe you one. I'm gonna check these sights out. It is an original, and far from traditional. Thanks friend.

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    another site you might try if the fanfiction is anime based (however loosely) is www.we-love-anime.com/forum

we have a well established fan fiction section that many of our members visit on a regular basis and will often give positive feedback or other forms of feed back intended to allow you to improve yourself and your writing.

i would go on further about what we offer but that would be advertizing the website a little to much and i'd get in trouble.

all that you need for registration is an ISP provided e-mail address (or if you are stuck with a yahoo or a hotmail e-mail account, you can contact the admin of the site and he will help you set up a e-mail account on an acceptable free e-mail provider absolutley free of charge. you would want to talk to we-love-anime (yes thats his screen name) about that, or if he's not around any of the moderators (myself included) of www.we-love-anime.com/forum will be glad to help you))
    Last edited by dragonrider2004; Feb 05, 2005 at 06:18 PM.

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    If you can put in your journal where to find it as well^_^ i would love to read it.