Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Our Education?

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks

Our Education?

It has been buggin me eversince yesterday when i was trying to sleep...Everyone knows about how people say that private schools are better than public schools...man..i feel like they're telling a whole bunch of bs rite into my face! I mean...if a private schools gonna have better education...then y would the fact come up that people who are in private schools seem to obtain grades that of public schools? Another question would be...whats the point in having honors classes? Supposedly people say that you get more "in-depth" understanding of the subject...and wouldnt honors classes be ahead of regulars? I myself go to a private school and my friends who are in honors are actually either at the same chapter or lower on a subject and still coming to me asking for my help...i feel like im the one who is in the honors class...Is honors classes truely a "higher" and "more in-depth" understanding on things? Doesnt seem like it to me...considering my fellow comrades who are in honors...are asking ME for my help...

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you lived where i lived, I would kill for private over public

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    opinion and debate people *moves*

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    The other fact is, Private school are more expensive than public school.

so
    Rich familly = Private school = Best Education
    poor familly = Public school = Poor Education

For me that make sense. They want money so they shout that private are the best. And even in the public school they claim that the governement don't put enough money into education.

ring a bell.
    Coming soon.........

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Education is education. In private schools, because the parents pay money for school, the students are most likely to pay attention and get education. A public school student? People take free things for granted. *shrugs*
    Seduced by Flesh

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    A school that people pay high tuition for generaly is supposed to have better professors in them. They usually also have obtained a higher degree in their field. Weather they can teach the subject or not is different. Understanding is different then teaching. Also, private schooling looks better on your resume for jobs and stuff.

Newbie Oxygen may be famous one day Oxygen may be famous one day Oxygen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Private schools, at least the one I went to, are actually worse than public schools. The one I went to last year was very backwards in everything, including education, and we were being taught stuff I have known for years now. I hated it there.
    !

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks
    With Public schools, it's harder to concentrate because you get people who don't want to be there so they muck around and teachers spend most of their time dealing them.
    Pirvate schools have a really tolarent level so they can't afford to muck around and waste other peoples time. and they really do want to learn.
    Wells that is what it is like in the south of the UK.

FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast