Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Our Own Online Manga?

Newbie bone may be famous one day bone may be famous one day bone's Avatar
    Thanks

Our Own Online Manga?

There was once a discussion about an online manga-type collaboration of the artists of our community.

Is anyone interested in getting this discussion going again? Was there a reason nothing ever happened? Been a while and I can't remember.

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I haven't heard of this projet before...I'm sure interested in it...but I don't have a scanner and I don't know if I have the time.

Newbie Laharl may be famous one day Laharl may be famous one day Laharl's Avatar
    Thanks

yes!

I belive that we should have this open for disscution. Because for our own viewing pleasure we can keep all the members in agonizing suspence monthly XD
    "Demons show no love..." - Laharl

Death to all anime school chicks

Newbie Scclieadakuken may be famous one day Scclieadakuken may be famous one day Scclieadakuken's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've never heard about this either. How was the discussion going before it was cut...or whatever. I'm interested, too.
    I never say Nee. Nee. Nee. Neeneeneeneeneenee!

Thanks
    The discussion had been between some writers and artists about the possibilities of getting an online manga going that would be available for viewing on the site. We hadn't gotten into story ideas or anything, just generally discussing the feasibility of doing it, and also if having it sponsored by animeonline.net would be something of interest to the community and admin.

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    It would be an interesting project to put up. And the site was looking for a mascot so with the characters we invent, we could surely find a mascot in the lot. I'm all for it, sounds like an exciting project.

Newbie HRob may be famous one day HRob may be famous one day HRob's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sounds cool ... we should probably have a contest to see who are the best artists and writters to take over this project.

Thanks
    At this point, I'm not sure we'd really need to have a contest. If we did this, I'd want it to be open to input from the community. We'll need more widespread interest to pull it off though, and I'm not sure all that many are interested. In any case, feel free to post ideas you have for stories or whatever. I'm interested to see what we can cook up.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast