Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Our Own Online Manga?

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by bone
    There was once a discussion about an online manga-type collaboration of the artists of our community.

Is anyone interested in getting this discussion going again? Was there a reason nothing ever happened? Been a while and I can't remember.
    Wow I'm surprised that came up again. You are right there was at one time when this idea came brought up. I was one of the guys who wanted to do it. The downside was not a lot of people were interested at the time so it never came to be. Maybe you should talk to one of the mods into starting it up again?

Newbie bone may be famous one day bone may be famous one day bone's Avatar
    Thanks
    I had considered talking to the Mods first, but then I figured unless there was any interest there'd really be no need to bother them. Just trying to get a pulse.

Sadly... it's a pretty faint at the moment.

Newbie AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan may be famous one day AUanimefan's Avatar
    Thanks
    i cant draw or anything but i think that the idea for an online manga would be awesome. Not sure if that helps or anything.

thanx for the sig KayJayFromAust

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bone
    The discussion had been between some writers and artists about the possibilities of getting an online manga going that would be available for viewing on the site. We hadn't gotten into story ideas or anything, just generally discussing the feasibility of doing it, and also if having it sponsored by animeonline.net would be something of interest to the community and admin.
    Really agreed with you. We should have it for the good of the community. It will surelly promote the community through the web, and I have already some contact in other web comic. I'm sure they will agree to post link to it in their web site.......
    Coming soon.........

Newbie Scclieadakuken may be famous one day Scclieadakuken may be famous one day Scclieadakuken's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like to draw (not sure if I'm good enough or what) and I can suggest plenty of ideas. This would really be nice. GO GO GO!
    I never say Nee. Nee. Nee. Neeneeneeneeneenee!

Newbie Linksc24gc may be famous one day Linksc24gc may be famous one day Linksc24gc's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up

I think it is a great idea. I haven't heard of it before though. I think it would great for the good of the community like a couple people said before me. I'm not sure if I would be of much use in the drawing though, haven't drawn in 3 years . I hope it goes through!!

Tem
    Otaku Darts - 301 Champion, Chopper2 Champion Tem may be famous one day Tem may be famous one day Tem's Avatar
    Thanks
    really great idea, i could write good stories, but not a good artist, nor on paneling

"Tama-chan! "

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2