Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: out of place?

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh definately.

It's not only about movies and gatherings though. Even within some of my friends, I feel really out of place because they do drugs and drink alcohol very frequently. I'm not saying I don't drink or smoke, but they're really hardcore party goers and drug doers that I find myself so awkward around them. :S

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking

yea since you bring that up when im at partys like half way into it almost every one is f**k up and out so some times i think am i the only person that id thinking strait right now and feel a a little out of place but then i think f**k it easy mony when they pass out

Do to others as you see fit

Newbie ritchan-san may be famous one day ritchan-san may be famous one day ritchan-san's Avatar
    Thanks
    i babysit this three year old girl, and when it came time for her birthday party she invited me, well all the adults were sitting on one side of the room talking about how stressful it is to raise toddlers, and all the toddlers were on the otherside of the room climbing in giant boxes, no need to say that i felt out of place

Newbie lil'applsaus may be famous one day lil'applsaus may be famous one day lil'applsaus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mega
    I play the Yu-Gi-Oh trading card game, so when I go to tournaments or want to trade, I end up surrounded by 8 and 9 year olds. I feel like a giant and sometimes I think that the kids parents are looking at me like Im some shady scam artist who is looking to rip kids off.
    WHAT!?! COME ON! ...can't you just be the shady scammer we all wish you were?
    "Its just a sweater."
    "MONKEYS!"
    "There are two kinds of people..."

Newbie Haruko may be famous one day Haruko may be famous one day Haruko's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wanna feel out of place try being the second to the oldest person in my family. My sister and I are the oldest ones. My cousins and sisters and brother are all yournger than me. When the movie The Incredibles came out they made me go see it with them. Then I decided to fall asleep (worse mistake) when I woke up no one was left in the room so I went out and found out later that my cousins and sister and brother snuck in to see a better movie and I was left alone.

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks
    man i feel your pain my cuzz did that to me once did it right back to him but he got cought sneaking in the movie i was at it was the funnyest thing i ever saw

Do to others as you see fit

Otaku roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith's Avatar
    Thanks
    I feel out of place every time I go out in public. Maybe its because I'm kinda of Agoraphobic but in a different way. I am not deathly afraid of the outside world I just perfer the comfort of my own home. Which is making hard for me to get a job. But anyways I agree with Arianna because that same thing happened to me. I mean you have to be crazy to let little kids see a twenty minutes(or more I can't remember). Thats fuking crazy.
    This pain is sratching at my bone.
    And this Loneliness won't leave me alone.

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    That feeling that makes you fell different from others is common to me very common, i have always been a lone wolf and i have stronge leadership qualities, however i always look down on most people a very few people gain my trust or respect but for those that do are my true friends.

Ever go to see Lord of the Rings? everyone was so amazed and saying isnt this great, i was bored to tears the movie was lame and the storyline wasnt interesting they basically walked around for 2 hours and then the thing ended, yet everyone else loved it.Jan

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast