Thread: Outlaw Star ending

Otaku Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga's Avatar
    Thanks

Outlaw Star ending

I thought Outlaw Star ended kind of abruptly but it did have a good ending

Otaku FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel may be famous one day FallenAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Outlaw Star ending

no! totally unsatisfying... nothign about love or other... more adult content! ridiculous i hate it when they jerk people around like that..... i felt so confused and i was messed up for a whole month reading fan fics trying ot find the perfect ending for Outlaw star..... but alas i found nothing good... not fair... i hate it when they end teh serious so quickly. it's better to keep it mysterious but not too stupid. i thought the ending sucked oranges and co****s. it ruined the whoel series for me

Otaku Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro's Avatar
    Thanks

The ending? No can do, I give it 50 thumbs DOWN!! Pfff, heres a castershell for ya......get real.
    AO SEX LEGEND ...turn the page...

Otaku Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hokuro
    The ending? No can do, I give it 50 thumbs DOWN!! Pfff, heres a castershell for ya......get real.
    Yes it kinda left everyone wanting more but they did however leave room for a possible sequel. you never know

Newbie furry angel may be famous one day furry angel may be famous one day furry angel's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah it did. i thought they started working on it already....dunno. i saw some rough sketches here and there, and they said it would be mostly about jim. don't believe mel and gene are together in that one, and it does take place a few years after it....
    well, i dont think it ended suddenly. They were looking for it, took some episodes to find it, fought some dudes, and got the chick. kind of your typical ending. the only thing that i did not like was the whole last scene, you know when mel and gene were in that thing and talkign to each other... when the series ended, i was like, wow. but i was driven with emotion or anything like that....it was not the perfect ending, but i think it was alright.

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

outlaw star rocked
    i love catgirls
    i want more