Thread: over the top kill bill blood spray

Newbie THE SUMMONED 1 may be famous one day THE SUMMONED 1 may be famous one day THE SUMMONED 1's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation over the top kill bill blood spray

What do you guys think is the most violent, useless over the top kill bill blood spray, everyone dies, dont look at me or Ill kill you,you killed my brother or friend and Im hear to kill everyone you love anime that out their.
    Can you guys name some for me so I can show my sister that some anime is just not for kids. (no henti :Thumbd: though that would also convey the point im trying to make)

*GIVE UP THE POCKY!!!*

Newbie Ultimaterra2005 may be famous one day Ultimaterra2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Im not sure if theirs one anime series I know that doesn't have nudity that features extreme violence as well, but if nudity or a few little explict scenes.

1. Elfen Lied (My favriote anime that offers enough of decepations, bloodspill, but also involves whole other diffrent extremes. Theres nudity and some suggestive scenes, but nothing too explict.)

2. Gantz ( I haven't watched it myself, but I heard its up to par with Elfen Lied. It might contain some sex scenes though.)

3. Berserk (A great fantasy anime that offers enough bloodspray here and there. Some specific scenes can be really disturbing.

Theres more like Fist of the North Star, Ninji Scroll, Kite, Angels Cop, Devilmans OVA and so on.

Newbie THE SUMMONED 1 may be famous one day THE SUMMONED 1 may be famous one day THE SUMMONED 1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Ultimaterra2005. Alittle nudity should not be a problem as long as its not extensive.then she would never sit through the movie. She is my younger sister but she is 18 year old to so I dont expect her to get all touchy about it but at the same time I have to respect that shes not in to all that stuff thats all.

*GIVE UP THE POCKY!!!*

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Delete Ninja Scroll from that list.

Thanks
    lol yeah that was the first on I was goin to show her Hassun.

*GIVE UP THE POCKY!!!*

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Has adult themes, nudity and oral sex in it...

Thanks
    yeah I seen it and seen it again and again. What can I say its a good movie.

*GIVE UP THE POCKY!!!*

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is already an active thread on this topic.

anime violence

Closing.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.