Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: Overrated & Underrated

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Are you kidding??? Well if not, its:

Celibacy may refer either to being unmarried or to sexual abstinence. A vow of celibacy is a promise not to enter into marriage. Some writers prefer this usage of "celibacy", while others use it interchangeably as a synonym for abstinence.

The old meaning of this term was "to have sexual intercourse only with one's wife".

The term involuntary celibacy refers to lack of sexual intercourse for reasons other than (voluntary) abstinence, e.g. shyness / love-shyness
    oh crap! now i remember it's one of the vocabs in my health course

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie Scclieadakuken may be famous one day Scclieadakuken may be famous one day Scclieadakuken's Avatar
    Thanks
    overrated: Stars (the people), money

underrated: people behind the scenes, actual work, compassion

Seriously, there are some talented people in the spotlight, but showbiz is taken a tad too far. And what's up with people being all crazy over celebrities? And money? It seems it only flows in one direction...into wealthier hands. I've heard about a special credit card that costs 2000 dollars to get...you must have an annual revenue of at least 150 grand (or something like that) and what does it do? Absolutely nothing! Go figure!
    I never say Nee. Nee. Nee. Neeneeneeneeneenee!

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah i never liked vocabulary either.

overrated : dental floss as clothing <- i really saw this it was not pretty
    taking the sat's

underrated : clothe that actually COVER so called "intimate" parts
    going to community college

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6