Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Are own Words OF wisdom

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    The surest way to piss anyone off is to play a game like 21 questions all of the question must start with Who, What, How, and or Why and just keep asking.

I guide people to guide them

I'm allergic to alcohol....every time I drink....I break out...in hand cuffs.
    Last edited by Phoenix of Love; Nov 03, 2004 at 08:31 AM.
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Otaku shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath's Avatar
    Thanks
    Most of you know me as the quote man... So I dont exactly have a favorite quote. I like all of mine unless they really suck.

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowdeath
    Most of you know me as the quote man... So I dont exactly have a favorite quote. I like all of mine unless they really suck.
    Quote man eh well I'm your twin bor
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Newbie BlueTigerFour may be famous one day BlueTigerFour may be famous one day
    Thanks
    "a man who truly knows how to live need not fear the blade... For death can find no way into him."

Otaku shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arucard
    Quote man eh well I'm your twin bor

Im glad to see I have a twin, but as you will find, I endure the wicked side.

Newbie Nurika may be famous one day Nurika may be famous one day Nurika's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerOraY
    Have any of you all got bored or just like to write. I write down some words or sayings that acctually mean something to me.

My favoret one right now is

I am One of those poeple that want to find out everything, but could never wait long enough to find out-Ray

^^ Just wanted to say, I love that quote. I agree with that greatly.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowdeath
    Im glad to see I have a twin, but as you will find, I endure the wicked side.
    Intersting how so
    oh and please reply via pm I dont wanna get off topic

Own only what you can carry with you; know language, know countries, know people. Let your memory be your travel bag. Alexander Solzhetsyn (1918 - )

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    awe i cant pick a favorite quote, ive been sitting here for a couple minutes staring at the screen stumped. i have favorite authors of cool quotes, does that count? well.. if it does.. then Emerson writes well, Nietzsche has some great things to say, oh yea and.. that opening speech from berserk

The end is important in all things.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast