Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Are own Words OF wisdom

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenOne
    awe I cant pick a favorite quote, I’ve been sitting here for a couple minutes staring at the screen stumped. I have favorite authors of cool quotes, does that count? Well. If it does. Then Emerson writes well, Nietzsche has some great things to say, oh yea and. that opening speech from berserk
    ahhhh you reminded me of a really good quote/joke

So here goes I don’t remember there names but it has to do with Parlment two men who hate each other

While going of some laws Pulaski (I think that’s his name) wanted a word to be changed from misfortune to calamity.

So Israeli comes up to him and asks why and Pulaski replies if Israel was to fall in to the rive that would be a misfortune if Pulaski was to jump in after him that would be a calamity
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Newbie Pink*Rhapsody may be famous one day Pink*Rhapsody may be famous one day Pink*Rhapsody's Avatar
    Thanks
    I actually wrote a list of 100 things Pink says because I got bored. I'll repost them in the story section and you can check the out yourselves =D
    I gotta get that cotton ball off my butt.
    I <3 T3H MONK3H!!!

Otaku shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath's Avatar
    Thanks
    Fallenone you cant find one but yet you have one right in front of your eyes.

"The end is important in all things"

I love it.

Newbie Brilliant Brunette may be famous one day Brilliant Brunette may be famous one day Brilliant Brunette's Avatar
    Thanks
    "The only thing a wise man knows, is that he knows nothing."

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Otaku Shadow_Dude may be famous one day Shadow_Dude may be famous one day Shadow_Dude's Avatar
    Thanks
    *Respecting your elders will lead you to
    the light.*
    *But respect the devil will serve you
    a entenity of darkness*
    hehe
    Last edited by Shadow_Dude; Nov 03, 2004 at 08:05 PM.

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenSpiral
    Confusious say, " There is no such thing as rape. Woman run faster with dress up than man with pants down."

There

i like this one from fallenspiral here at AO

Newbie ZerOraY may be famous one day ZerOraY may be famous one day
    Thanks
    For All that know evrything and talk about it no nothing for true Knowlage Is unexplainable-Ray

It you truely want something in life you would do anything for it but if your unsure you may find out at the pull of a triger if you truely want it-Ray[inspiration from samantha]

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast