Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ownt!

Newbie Xterminate may be famous one day Xterminate may be famous one day Xterminate's Avatar
    Thanks

Ownt!

Sorry I just had to post this...

I'm Back with an attitude... So stfu!
    [ MT | My Gallery ]
    "One shot, Two Shot, Three Shot, Four Shots, All I hear is gun shots, This is when the fun stops, Bodies drop hit the floor musics off, Party stops everybody hit the doors, sombodies lickin shots off"

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    eh, what's new??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks
    sorry but that really stupid
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

http://bahamutpheonix.7.forumer.com/index.php
    please join this site if you like any type of games

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Sorry, I just had to post this.

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KenX
    Sorry, I just had to post this.

What is the world coming to when KenX and myself agree on something? Since you made this most idiotic moment happen you get a sad face . Please don't do anything this weird again. Thanks.

Newbie Xterminate may be famous one day Xterminate may be famous one day Xterminate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ok... I guess:

I'm Back with an attitude... So stfu!
    [ MT | My Gallery ]
    "One shot, Two Shot, Three Shot, Four Shots, All I hear is gun shots, This is when the fun stops, Bodies drop hit the floor musics off, Party stops everybody hit the doors, sombodies lickin shots off"

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Returning to the first picture....how the heck did he get stuck like that in the first place ? Was he playing Musical Chair and ran to win..., then the other kid leaped and he ended up like that ? Ah, the foolishness of youth.

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    This thread needs a proper burial...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast