Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Packin up...

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Packin up...

hey guys, been gone awhile, thought i'd stop in and say hi. (lol, jk) anyway, i'm not really on that much anymore cause im always busy with stuff, so... I might come back from time to time still, but other than that, i guess just so people know, (not that it makes a difference, but just if some friends of mine were curious) well, i guess i'm basically leavin AO... I hate to but, ya know. I don't do anything and so on. Just to keep this from draggin on any longer than it has (lmao) i'll see ya' all later sometime.

-AnimeAficianado -The (Formally) Untapped Poet of AO-

(Edit) Actually, i'm not gonna go just yet... i wanna see my name on the list of "Today's Birthdays" just once before i go, so, i guess you guys are still stuck with me for about another month! (March 26)
    Last edited by AnimeAficianado; Feb 23, 2006 at 12:23 PM.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Packin up...

Glad that you are back. Haven't seen your name on the who's online list for a long time. However, you also seem to imply that you might not be as active as you used to be. Either way, please drop us a visit once in a while after your birthday passes.

Otaku Stitch may be famous one day Stitch may be famous one day Stitch's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, thats sad to hear that you feel you have to leave, but really does it mater if you're not on as much anymore, you still come on right, its a place to come to chat, rant, rave, and discuss things that you probably don't normally discuss. So don't think of this as you leaving more like taking a vacation from AO, you'll be back, they always come back... always...
    In the absence of life, there is death...
    ...but in the absence of death, there is suffering.
    Sig By: Sasurai

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    Well, thats sad to hear that you feel you have to leave, but really does it mater if you're not on as much anymore, you still come on right, its a place to come to chat, rant, rave, and discuss things that you probably don't normally discuss. So don't think of this as you leaving more like taking a vacation from AO, you'll be back, they always come back... always...
    been there, done that lol, i dont know if they kept it, but i caused some big trouble a while back... long story, ut to shorten it up, got banned, got let back in, and havent come on much since then. That actually the reason i dont come on much, i just come to check up on everbody. Cause for the trouble i caused i still even now (after almost what, ...4-5months at least?) i dont think i'm exactly "deserving" of coming back...

Newbie DarkJester may be famous one day DarkJester may be famous one day DarkJester's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm sorry to hear that... I just joined so I hate to hear that I may already be loosing a possible new friend before i ever even got to know them. please do stop bye again. I would love to hear more from -The (Formally) Untapped Poet of AO-

Edit: I just noticed your new reply, and I must say your attitude seems to match your avatar and sig. you seem like a quiet reserved person, a lot like myself in real life. you wouldnt know it much from online but thats because i feel a bit more free on here...
    Last edited by DarkJester; Feb 23, 2006 at 01:06 PM.

Otaku Stitch may be famous one day Stitch may be famous one day Stitch's Avatar
    Thanks

You do know we got new mods since those 4-5 months you were gone, right?

Perhaps you could ask them, I mean it couldn't have been that much trouble... could it?
    In the absence of life, there is death...
    ...but in the absence of death, there is suffering.
    Sig By: Sasurai

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks

Look who came back, Mr. Backstabber

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

It's sad to here that ur leaving AO, i remeber u from when i joined AO, but like kedar said try and stop by every one and a while hope i see u around
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast