Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Packin up...

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Packin up...

Quote Originally Posted by lord nikon
    Look who came back, Mr. Backstabber
    Nikon.. don't start a fight ok? it's not like you didn't do the same thing, we both threatened to hack the site, (although i have no hacking skills), we both got banned, and it was because we told on each other... why not let it go already? (and btw Stitch, i started a huge fight and tried really hard to get myself banned up until i was when the modderators removed the poems/fanfic section. Caused a huge comotion, this is where i originally placed all my poems before i even had them down on actual paper for feedback... Turned out pretty badly. But... it's the past, besides that i've always tried to be as loyal an AO member as possible)

(edit) also Stitch, yes i know there are new mods, i've checked in since then, and also because one of the former mod's was a good friend of mine...

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeAficianado
    Nikon.. don't start a fight ok? it's not like you didn't do the same thing, we both threatened to hack the site, (although i have no hacking skills), we both got banned, and it was because we told on each other... why not let it go already? (and btw Stitch, i started a huge fight and tried really hard to get myself banned up until i was when the modderators removed the poems/fanfic section. Caused a huge comotion, this is where i originally placed all my poems before i even had them down on actual paper for feedback... Turned out pretty badly. But... it's the past, besides that i've always tried to be as loyal an AO member as possible)

(edit) also Stitch, yes i know there are new mods, i've checked in since then, and also because one of the former mod's was a good friend of mine...
    Remember "Instants Manipulation" fool,...I dont have hack skills too...,I just Wanted to scare the shit out of you, BTW...I'm not the one who asked the admins a ban becuz hacking a site....Welcome anyways.

Otaku Stitch may be famous one day Stitch may be famous one day Stitch's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I'd hate to see you go, besides the whole hacking thing, you seem a decent fellow to lose, please, reconsider it, talk with the mods, it can't hurt right? I mean the worst thing that could happen is they say no, boot you and you leave anyway...

Other than that, I don't know what to say, I tried, hopefully you try, either way you go, good luck on your path, hope to see you later... take it easy.
    In the absence of life, there is death...
    ...but in the absence of death, there is suffering.
    Sig By: Sasurai

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

-Nikon- thank you, i appreciate the welcome, and well, no matter what the differences, i say the past is the past. I let all that go (except what i myself did because i wont forgive myself about it...) a long time ago! ^-^

-everyone else (lmao)- And seeing as how a lot of people still seem to want me around... I'll probably stay if y'all want me to. I just feel bad not remembering to come on AO and do stuff more often.

Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeAficianado
    -And seeing as how a lot of people still seems to want me around... I'll probably stay if y'all want me to. I just feel bad not remembering to come on AO and do stuff more often.
    I kinda new, but I still wish that you would stay with us. Missing a single member like you will make AO seems not like itself. Hehe. Stay with us, and post a lot.
    *^-^* Thank you SasuraiHell *^-^*

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Journal Material

~Locked

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2