Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Pagans in the united states

Newbie dark_moon may be famous one day dark_moon may be famous one day dark_moon's Avatar
    Thanks

Pagans in the united states

i was just wondering and it might be a stupid question but here i go, What would you do if your friend or you knew someone that was a witch and what would you do about it or feel about it?
    Pagan Beliefs and Pagan Ways make me smile about better days

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    wouldn't really care...
    they're religion... i mean they have the freedom of religion... i mean what could u do.
    Plus, i wouldn't get rid one of friends just because of they're beliefs.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Witches perfer to be called Wiccan (http://www.religioustolerance.org/witchcra.htm) You might as well ask "What would you do if your friend or you knew someone that was <insert Religion X> and what would you do about it or feel about it?" Does it really make that much of a difference what the religious beliefs of your friend is???
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am Wiccan heck my entire family is wiccan but its not what some people call "Satan worship" we are kind of like the native americans we beleave in mother earth instead of a god we pray to a Goddess. Most of our beleves reside from the Christian beleafs so don't bash our religion because it dosen't co inside with yours.

Otaku Wrath may be famous one day Wrath may be famous one day Wrath's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont see what the big deal is, I mean religion is nothing. Im a budhist and noone at my school cares, well mayby because I live in Japan......Well still it wouldnt bother if anyof my friends were some different religion. Except satanism. Thats kinda weird...
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Funny you ask, it's happened to me.

First, are they a witch or a Wiccan? There is a difference and both exist. I've had friends who were both (not at the same time). If you're not comfortable with them having different beliefs just don't discuss them.

If you want to know what Wiccans believe, just ask Lord Katsuhito.

If they're witches and you want to know what they believe, don't ask me. All my friends who became involved with Covens really messed up their lives and some of them eventually did move into some "heavy shit". So I'm not unbiased on the subject. All the same there isn't much you can do except be there to listen if they need someone to talk to. *shrugs*

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    There once was a point in my life when I was the only monotheist in a group of friends who were a mix of Wiccan, animist, and a mish-mash of paganisms. I didn't feel threatened by them and they didn't feel threatened by me. I was secure in my faith and so were they.

Hell, I was the only monotheist present when two of my Wiccan friends got married. And that was a novel experience.

As to how I felt, well it was a non-issue. The only time the differences in religion came up was when they would start teasing me that I was so poor I could only afford one god (it's Mel Brooks joke, gang).
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Otaku Tithe may be famous one day Tithe may be famous one day Tithe's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think its cool my friend angie is a pagan and so is my friend briss. They were raised that way and I'm cool with it actually they're my two oldest and dearest friends...
    A deathless heart alive with greif
    Smiles when it hears of thee
    Whisper now my secret love
    Kiss my lips and rise above

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast