Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: painting

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: painting

i paint...but im no good at it! nah i prefer to shade in my drawings rather than painting, when i paint i never mix the right colours or there is never enough paint left, it just fustrates me to much and i would end up getting moody and ripping it up into tiny little peices whilst laughing manically. hehe.

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

i paint in photshop alot ^_^
    alot of my wallpapers are here at ao... i think ive alos uploaded a few of my paintings here... i got a gallery with over 22 pages XD
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

i wasint thinking of photoshop painting but i guess thats cool to

IM BACK

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

moving to wallpapers, art section.

Also i do painting watercolor and oil ^_^
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

paintint is to messy for me and I cant have the control like I have with pencils
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

i just got done painting a sunset. damn it was hard but the feeling of accomplishment when ur done, makes you feel real good. i like painting a variety of things animals, still lifes, scenerys things of that nature. one of the things i do not do well on is people. i have so many probs with those it is not even funny.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Otaku Stitch may be famous one day Stitch may be famous one day Stitch's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not fond of painting, but I have to admit, it is a very fine art. When I paint, which I rarely ever do, unless its in photoshop or something, it has to be done perfectly, or at least as perfect as I would like. I mean I'm very picky about my paintings, and I really only like to paint scenery, I like the trees, they're a lot of fun to paint.
    In the absence of life, there is death...
    ...but in the absence of death, there is suffering.
    Sig By: Sasurai

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3