Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Pangea

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Pangea

Grumble Grumble Grumble ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    Is it possible that humanity would have still existed, only many years later?

Ok, after the short intermission, can anyone answer my question? Or is it impossible to theorize something like that?
    Pre-Cambrian fossils are so rare that any discovery of them (above the simple bacteria and microscopic stage...) is considered a significant find. Because of the lack of fossil record, speculation on Pre-Cambrian development was based on the known fossil record, and the study of primitive life forms that exist today. This turned out to be completly off base when Pre-Cambrian fossils were actually found, because they are absolutly BIZARRE in nature. (one was what looked like a segmented worm with feet and a feeding tentacle, but with a seperate mouth and tentacle per segment?!?!) So unless you belive in 'Intelligent Design' of Evolution, it would be impossible to theorize on this because of the lack of information...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Oh.
    Do you by any chance have pictures of those creatures LenMiyata?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    Oh.
    Do you by any chance have pictures of those creatures LenMiyata?
    I expected to find one on the PBS website, but couldn't find it... I had to resort to a google search and found this Smithsonian site...

http://www.nmnh.si.edu/paleo/shale/index.html
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, so that's how it looked eh? Thanx for the link Len.

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Pangea

hmm....i'm not sure really...but it would cost less for flights to other continents, since we'd be closer...that's good to know...i guess....

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

Its only a matter of time or millions of years before the continents become one again with a few differences. For example India will be way deep into the Asian continent and the easot coast of Africa will be its own island because its starting to split apart.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ragn0r0x
    Its only a matter of time or millions of years before the continents become one again with a few differences. For example India will be way deep into the Asian continent and the easot coast of Africa will be its own island because its starting to split apart.
    A lot scientific studies say that we probably won't last that long.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3