Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Par Robertson & Hugo Chavez

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

Par Robertson & Hugo Chavez

The Words of Pat Robertson on Aug 23:
    We have the ability to take him out and I think the time has come that we exercise that ability. We don’t need another $200 billion war to get rid of one, you know, strong-arm dictator. It’s a whole lot easier to have some of the covert-ops do the job and get it over with.

Pat Robertson is allowed to have an opinion - that is one of the great things about America - however, sadly he is allowed to make a stupid one at that. I imagine this will blow over by tomorrow, but I did want to make a point that I don’t think Jesus performed miracles and then advocated the assassination of world leaders. Did I miss that part in the Bible or something?

ok as most ppl Know, Pat Robertson is a "good man" of the church..........................RIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight wat kind og good man asks for the assasination Of Fidel's friend Hugo Chavez????? *sigh* wat do ya think???
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Par Robertson & Hugo Chavez

I think the bastard paid his way in

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zackraa
    I think the bastard paid his way in
    Or he just had people whacked until he made it! LoL
    Anyhow... This is the type of thing that shows that the highest held members of society are nothing to be admired. Nowadays it's the "simpletons" who have the minds to bring about greatness. Sad thing is, because they're considered a modern-day simpleton, they don't get noticed. It's nothing short of a monarchy.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by N.Y._Soulja
    The Words of Pat Robertson on Aug 23:

ok as most ppl Know, Pat Robertson is a "good man" of the church..........................RIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight wat kind og good man asks for the assasination Of Fidel's friend Hugo Chavez????? *sigh* wat do ya think???
    hahaha Pat Roberson isn't a good man of the church, that is just a disguise.

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    hahaha Pat Roberson isn't a good man of the church, that is just a disguise.
    TRUE!!! I mean church goers don't make statements about what world leader they want to assassinate....
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Church is about peace and tranquility. If he is speaking about assasinations then he is not a real "church goer". Well he could be in church and just not pay attention to what happens there like I do sometimes.

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks

yea I agree I mean, Pat, lay off crack!!!!!!

Hugo Chaves keep doin ur thing bro
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

I thought it was hilarious. Wasn't he the guy that prayed for the open seat on the Supreme Court, and bam... Rehnquist dies?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast