Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Paranoia Agent??

Otaku Wrath may be famous one day Wrath may be famous one day Wrath's Avatar
    Thanks

Paranoia Agent??

Ok, so last night I was watching Adult Swim and I saw this show called Paranoia Agent, I guess its about this girl named Saki or Sagi and she was the crestor of this weird cartoon character. Well she has a stuffed animal that looks like the character and its alive!! Well its like really bazarr and strange. A whole bunch of odd mysteries happen to her. It kinda reminds me of Fooly Cooly because of its oddness. What do you think of the show? Good Bad or OK??
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Newbie VampireHunterD may be famous one day VampireHunterD may be famous one day VampireHunterD's Avatar
    Thanks
    I saw it for the 1st time also last night on adult swim. It looks intersting.

http://www.animenfo.com/animetitle,1...oia_agent.html
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=3169

My Blog - It's Not Your Space - ym/aim: RaiserOfGales msn: RaiserOfGales @ hotmail.com

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yep, I watched it last night too. I looks very weird, kind of like Lain. But it was intriuging enough for me to want to watch the rest of the series. It looks like it going to be one of those 'what is reality' shows, like is she just imagining what is happening to her or was it real. Pretty good stuff.

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dunno know what to say about it. When I saw the intro and the y showed like all theses people laughing, I thought that it was going to be a weird show. Ill decide what to thikn of it after a few more episodes.

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragn0r0x
    I dunno know what to say about it. When I saw the intro and the y showed like all theses people laughing, I thought that it was going to be a weird show. Ill decide what to thikn of it after a few more episodes.
    Yeah, that intro creeped me out. I thought it might just be because I was a tad tipsy when I watched it, but if someone else thought it was wierd, then I guess it wasn't just my imagination!

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks
    I saw it. I wonder if the detectives and that kid killer will play a role in future episodes. Like the guy said, she was odd...very odd...

Hehehehehe..she freaked out at seeing the guys rollerblading near her. Serious mental issues. Then again I guess that is what makes her a good author.
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

I just picked up the last (of 4 DVDs), but haven't seen it yet. Parnoia Agent now shares a cherished space on my collection shelf next to the movies (both runner's up to the Best Animation Feature Oscar) 'Tokyo Godfathers' and 'Millennia Actress', all of which were directed by Sathoshi Kon. The series starts out looking like a bizarre detective mystery series, but by the end of the second DVD, you find it's become a horror mystery series...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    well the intro is weird as ragnOrOx said you see poeple laughing in the begining but is a great show in my opinion!!!!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast