Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Paranoia Agent??

Otaku agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5 may be famous one day agentdax5's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Paranoia Agent??

GOD PARANOIA AGENT IS A WEIRD SHOW i mean weird especally the begining

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

It is now one of my favorites! I have been watching it every week, I jump up off my bed and down to the TV and turn it up just to hear the beggining! I think it's cool! First the cartoon creator Sukiko Sagi was attacked, then that rouge reporter guy, the old lady, the "fat cow"(as Ichi put it) and Ichi himself, the most recent i've seen was the lady who was Ichi's tutor, Ms. Chono, who is also Maria who is a prostitute (she has multiple personalities for those who haven't seen it). I love this show, it's just so random, and then it says little slugger was caught, whats goin to happen now? Was he really caught? I'll just have to watch and find out! But most of all i hate that little doll Mirumi, it's live!? It kinda reminds me of chucky and if you ask me i think IT's behind little slugger cause aparently Sukiko and Mirumi know something the creators don't want us to know yet.... Not cool, i wanna know... LenMiyata, do you know? Could you tell me? I'm too anxious to find out on my own! It's TOO suspenseful (especialy that it only airs a new episode once a week!).
    Last edited by AnimeAficianado; Jun 19, 2005 at 08:15 AM.

Newbie s-Cry-edchick may be famous one day s-Cry-edchick may be famous one day s-Cry-edchick's Avatar
    Thanks

I didnt get the last eposode that i saw.It was confusing.

By the way does anyone watch Champloo?

Quote Originally Posted by Ruri
    NO!!!!! the caught lil slugger no nope i dont believe it i refuse to believe it the guy was wacked over his head that hes prolly dreaming that he actually caught him...lil slugger is the shyt man
    He was the shyt and that kinda funny too lol.
    I love Tidus he mine~~!~!~! HAHA~!~!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeAficianado
    ... then it says little slugger was caught, whats goin to happen now? Was he really caught? I'll just have to watch and find out! But most of all i hate that little doll Mirumi, it's live!? It kinda reminds me of chucky and if you ask me i think IT's behind little slugger cause aparently Sukiko and Mirumi know something the creators don't want us to know yet.... Not cool, i wanna know... LenMiyata, do you know? Could you tell me? I'm too anxious to find out on my own! It's TOO suspenseful (especialy that it only airs a new episode once a week!).
    Well yes, (having all the DVDs) I do know!!!. I'll go as far as to say your musing on the topic are correct. The next episode should be the one with an 'interesting' interrogation of the suspect. But you won't find out exactly what (not who) Shounen Bat is until the end of episode 7...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Well yes, (having all the DVDs) I do know!!!. I'll go as far as to say your musing on the topic are correct. The next episode should be the one with an 'interesting' interrogation of the suspect. But you won't find out exactly what (not who) Shounen Bat is until the end of episode 7...
    Yes!!! Thank you! I thought it might be the wierd doll, i mean i think it was the second episode Mirumi says to Sukiko, "Besides, it can't be him, he looks the same as he did years ago... Anyway, forget the past," and blah blah blah, Mirumi's coverin somethin up, i accidentaly missed the new episde last night but it will re-air on thursday, I can't wait! Thx again!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeAficianado
    Yes!!! Thank you! I thought it might be the wierd doll, i mean i think it was the second episode Mirumi says to Sukiko, "Besides, it can't be him, he looks the same as he did years ago... Anyway, forget the past," and blah blah blah, Mirumi's coverin somethin up, i accidentaly missed the new episde last night but it will re-air on thursday, I can't wait! Thx again!
    The sad little dog doll/figure ISN'T the lil slugger, but ... let's just say he's a different side of the same coin...

And speaking of the Adult Swim broadcast of Paranoia Agent, Anime News Network in their 'Edit List' has a lists of the changes made to Paranoia Agent on a episode by episode basis for the Adult Swim broadcasts...
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/columns/edit-list.php
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Why thankyou LenMiyata. I thought something was up with the lil' dog....I believe....The lil' dog and lil' slugger are both the same...but different in personalities....And they have something to do with Sakiko...or whatever her name is...
    Seduced by Flesh

Thanks

Oh, sorry, i didn't get that you said that, but i think i've seen something like this before now that i think about it... i can't remember the show i saw before but in a way this is like one of the first episodes of Big-O then, the episode where there is Dorathy 2, the mega-duece that kept trying to get into the bank, how the android Dorathy (who is good, like Mirumi is seemingly) was linked to Dorathy 2(but in Big-O is was a cybernetic link so it was an actual link) and so they were both part of the same being, each the same as each other and thats why Dorathy moved the same as the huge mega-duece did. But each side was a different one. Is that basically what you mean by "the other side of the same coin." LenMiyata?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast