Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Paranoia Agent??

Otaku dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Paranoia Agent??

i like it, but i prefer it subtitled than dubbed...i'm just so used to the kid being called 'shonen bat' instead of 'lil slugger'...but it's good that adult swim is getting some good anime (since the cable company where i live doesn't carry the anime network)

Otaku Wrath may be famous one day Wrath may be famous one day Wrath's Avatar
    Thanks

I really liked the episode before last. The girl with the split perssonalities. One a secretary the other a prostitute both fighting for control. Really good episode in my opinion.
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Newbie Ruri may be famous one day Ruri may be famous one day Ruri's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah i liked that ep too but i loved the ep with the currupt police guy who kicked up lil slugger in a drunken rage cos he wacked him lol that was funny .... but he caught him v_v...on this weeks ep tho they were interigating lil slugger and then ended up in a video game where lil slugger was a holy fighter or something like that where they later found out the the old lady from the first ep was connetced to this monster thing thats been posessing lil sluggers victims (really confusing...i know)

Otaku slayer_cloner may be famous one day slayer_cloner may be famous one day slayer_cloner's Avatar
    Thanks

That show confused me so much, it wasn't funny. The begining scared me, wats with the laughing people?

Thank You Namless and the rest of the sig team i love it!
    -one image only.

Newbie Dark Alchemist may be famous one day Dark Alchemist may be famous one day Dark Alchemist's Avatar
    Thanks

The show is weird and awesome at the same time and I like it.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer_cloner
    That show confused me so much, it wasn't funny. The begining scared me, wats with the laughing people?
    Haven't you noticed yet??? Every significant 'Victem' of the lil Slugger (Shounen Bat) shown so far (at least at this point of the series...) is one of the 'laughing' people in the opening sequence...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku slayer_cloner may be famous one day slayer_cloner may be famous one day slayer_cloner's Avatar
    Thanks

oh, your right no i didn't notice.

Thank You Namless and the rest of the sig team i love it!
    -one image only.

Otaku linx88 may be famous one day linx88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

this show is very weird. i saw the one about the two kids at school running for president or something. it's a little too weird for me, but i liked Lain so i guess it will get more interesting.
    www.myspace.com/fallabletruth

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast