Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Paranoia Agent??

Newbie __Kitsune_no_Kokoro__ may be famous one day __Kitsune_no_Kokoro__ may be famous one day
    I used to live in Hell, until they were afraid I'd take over. Then they threw me out.
    Thanks

Re: Paranoia Agent??

I liked it a lot, except that Ichi kid who kept calling that one boy fat. That was effin mean! But I love Tsukiko Sagi...she's just...hilarious, the way she's so out there all the time.

Newbie Musicalanimefreak may be famous one day Musicalanimefreak may be famous one day
    Thanks

It's kinda freaky. My sister and I are always trying to make guesses about why Lil Slugger is attacking all these people and we fail miserably. It's pretty cool, though. I like it. I thought Ichi was a jerk, too. He was arrogant and always had to be number one. I guess that makes sense since his name means one in Japanese...

Newbie DemonicVampire may be famous one day DemonicVampire may be famous one day
    Thanks

Paranoia Agent good for people

Paranoia Agent is one of the best anime ever(in my opinion) It deals a lot with mental illnesses and a kid goes around hitting them with a twisted golden bat and somehow they are cured. That show changes a lot and there are so many main charaters and Tsukiko Sagi is one of the coolest people in anime she is such a crazy and out there person and she basically a super genius. Also that little plushie thing the Tsukiko has is very distrubing. Its basically a human soul trapped in a stuffed animal. It moves and it really there and not a figment of her imagination because in one of the episodes it turned off the TV.
    Last edited by DemonicVampire; Jul 03, 2005 at 06:52 PM.

Otaku Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy's Avatar
    Thanks

I really liked it kinda weird like most of them have been saying but none the less very interesting because I think the lil slugger sort of wants to help her in a way but I am not sure going to buy the anime in a few weeks so far I like it.

Newbie DemonicVampire may be famous one day DemonicVampire may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well Little Slugger is crazy like all of the victims. He believes that he is a Holy knight and his goal is to defeat someone called Goma.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonicVampire
    Well Little Slugger is crazy like all of the victims. He believes that he is a Holy knight and his goal is to defeat someone called Goma.
    Now who said that the boy that was caught is the real 'Lil Slugger. For that matter, who took out the the daughter of the corrupt Policeman??? (She's the girl laughing under water in the opening sequence)

Which does bring up another point. So far, all the victems shown happen to be one of the laughing people that appear in the opening sequence. If this trend continues, what does it say about the future prospects for the two police detectives???
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie demon eyes kyo may be famous one day demon eyes kyo may be famous one day demon eyes kyo's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Re: Paranoia Agent??

ok paranoia agent is more or less (in my eyes at lest) a lot wearder than FLCL aka fooly cooly ... its just out thare way out thare... oddly i got FLCL unlike most people...
    well at lest i think i do .... (o screw it) .. its an good show so far .. we shal see if it stays that way...

allso i get pissed a off alot on how adult swim keeps changeing or completly removeing a seires in prgress. such as fullmetal alchemist, it makes me insane

-kyo

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

Personally, even though it's bad, (if it IS going to happen that is,) i can't wait to see the cops get beaned! It's gonna be hilarious! For the "holy warrior," what's up with him and Ghoma? It seems that he is truely the kid that is attacking people, but if he's attacking them where's the real lil' slugger? And with this "Game Over" he has to start over, will he go back after the characters again? The policeman said he'll keep him in custody but what if he gets loose? And what will the real lil' slugger do?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast