Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Paranoia Agent's end

Otaku kogome may be famous one day kogome may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Paranoia Agent's end

that pink miromii one she was cute

Newbie Harukosan may be famous one day Harukosan may be famous one day Harukosan's Avatar
    Thanks

wanakill dude
    My best friend is me shadow

Newbie samurigirllrf may be famous one day samurigirllrf may be famous one day samurigirllrf's Avatar
    Thanks

when the poor dog died I turned the channel. It was too sad

Otaku GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1 may be famous one day GSXR600K1's Avatar
    Thanks

i kinda o like it cause that series and show is weird...

Otaku emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan may be famous one day emmy_chan's Avatar
    Thanks

i liked some of the episodes then some were somewhat pointless. like the one when the impersonator got killed by the real slugger and when the lil doggy was killed **tear**

Newbie Kuroneko-sama may be famous one day Kuroneko-sama may be famous one day Kuroneko-sama's Avatar
    Thanks

I liked the series as a whole but I thought the ending stunk. When the dog died it was sad though.

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

The dog dying is the whole reason Shounen Bat existed (the real Japanese name, Lil Slugger sounds retarded to me).

The ending was fine, it fit into the show's context and it makes it look like another Shounen Bat could emerge at anytime.

I loved Paranoia Agent.

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MoonUnit
    The dog dying is the whole reason Shounen Bat existed (the real Japanese name, Lil Slugger sounds retarded to me).

The ending was fine, it fit into the show's context and it makes it look like another Shounen Bat could emerge at anytime.

I loved Paranoia Agent.
    Yeah I watched the subbed Paranoia Agent, and when I heard Shounen bat(Bat Boy) Being called Lil' Slugger, I laughed my ass off.

Seeing as how my weakness is seeing dogs in pain/death ect. The ending made me really sad.

I have heard from my GF how she was really confused about the ending, so I went and watched it, and it made sense, so I had to explain it to her in like 5 paragraphs, lol.

Favorite part was with the Kid that they thought was Shounen Bat explaining his whole reason going around and hitting people, and then Maniwa trying to carry on the thing, hahaha.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast