Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: PC Gamers Rejoice: Fable's com'n to the PC!

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

PC Gamers Rejoice: Fable's com'n to the PC!

Source: http://lhtimes.lionhead.com/fablethelostchapters.htm

Thursday 10th March, 2005

Microsoft Game Studios today announced that Fable: The Lost Chapters is currently in development for Windows and is expected to reach store shelves this fall. Fable: The Lost Chapters will feature a host of enhancements from its top-selling Xbox version, including new quests to conquer, areas to explore, creatures to slay and story elements to discover. The original Fable sold more than 1.4 million copies and was highly acclaimed, earning numerous awards from the industry's top print, broadcast and online outlets. Fable: The Lost Chapters is being developed by world-renowned Lionhead Studios.

Based on the best-selling award-winning Xbox title, Fable: The Lost Chapters is now fully optimized for the Windows platform, complete with expanded content, greater customization, new quests and enhanced graphics. In this groundbreaking role-playing adventure game from Lionhead Studios, every action determines a character’s skills, appearance and morality. A character’s life story is created from childhood through to adulthood and on to old age. One can grow from an inexperienced child into the most powerful being in the world, spoken of by all and immortalized in legend. As additional story and side quests await, so too does the path of righteousness, as well as the life of evil. With every choice, a character transforms into a reflection of his actions and decisions. Age leaves characters wizened and battle leaves characters scarred in the world of Fable: The Lost Chapters.

With experience comes character advancement and physical change. These changes may take the form of expanding muscles, development of a keen eye or even the buzz of magical energies around fingertips. Villagers and NPCs comment on successes, failures, appearances and behaviors. Their many opinions are expressed through applause, mockery, trepidation, panic and even flirtation. With each good deed or creature slain, the world is changed forever. In Fable: The Lost Chapters, gamers decide: “Who will I be?”

Well, All I can say is: About Bloody Time!

I don't own an X-box, nor will I own one in the near future (I'm a PS2/PC gamer) but I still got to play the console game on my brother's box. I enjoyed it alot, although I thought it was short.

I really can't wait till it comes out on the PC. The PC is capable of greater graphics the X-Box, and I want to see what improvements they did on the game, I also want to see what kind of control scheme they have, cause I found the x-box controls to be cumbersome.

w00t!

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    A new one for the PC? Well I must say, the one on Xbox is quite badass, I hope it isn't as short though.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    A new one for the PC? Well I must say, the one on Xbox is quite badass, I hope it isn't as short though.
    Its going to be the same game with alot more improvements, new quests, side missions, great customization, new armor, you can interact with new expressions.

Check out the webiste that I gave in my first post, it has more info near the bottom

Otaku sp00g may be famous one day sp00g may be famous one day sp00g's Avatar
    Thanks
    was fable good?
    i dont own an xbox, but a lot of my friends said it twas boring and the other half said it was good...
    but it does look good for pc....
    thx for info

THE KARAKURA LION JET!!! XD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sp00g
    was fable good?
    i dont own an xbox, but a lot of my friends said it twas boring and the other half said it was good...
    but it does look good for pc....
    thx for info
    That depends on what type of gamer you are.

Fable is an action RPG with a twist. You are a member of a "Hero's Guild". The guild sends you on missions. They don't care how you compleate them, just as long as they get done. This means that you can be good or evil. Every choice you make effects your renown and good/evil standing. Do you be a champion of justice and all thats good and fight the forces of evil, or do you become the evil itself and become imfamous.

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks
    personally, i was freaking evil, blood came out from under the ground were i walked and my eyes blinked sideways. it was freakin awesome. but ya i didnt like the game to much. too short, i mean i was married and owned my own store in like 2 days and i beat it in around 3 or 4, i mean im a honost to god gamer. thats like my second love. and i beat most of the final fantasy games in a week or so but there still good and i just dont like how in fable after the quests were done there isnt much to do but either settle down and have kids or something i dont know, or you can go on a rampage and kill whole towns. but for the most part it was awesome until you were done with it, then there was nothing

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks
    If the PC version is a good as the x-box it would be something
    to look into. However short it is only as short as you make it.
    Looking foward to it because i LOVE FABLE.

For the record I am not a wife beater my fist just
    happened to hit her face.>.<
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Mazer's right though, the one they made for Xbox was waaay too short. They said it was suppose to have alot more, I don't know why they cut it all out. Hopefully this new one will have more missions.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast