Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Peace Formula

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Peace Formula

Wrong the only thing age brings weather it’s in individual person or the whole human race is age it self. Wisdom is acquired from actually thinking about the experiences you live through and the info you read or learn in a way which produces growth in some way. As for the formula for peace its R-GHB (+WFBF)-(JDCoCDS). In witch R is for the total number of people in the human race minus the people who are greedy, hateful, or barbaric with no qualms about using force to get what they want then you add the people who work for a better future minus those who just don’t care or for some reason cant do shit.

Otaku chain may be famous one day chain may be famous one day chain's Avatar
    Thanks

thats a great theory that as life evolved so does stupidity but attaining peace will never happen theirs too much greed in the world

Thank you sasuraihell for the sig

Otaku Stitch may be famous one day Stitch may be famous one day Stitch's Avatar
    Thanks

Peace comes from common sense, treat others how you'd want to be treated, but common sense, is dead.

Remarkable Obituary
    Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Mr. Common Sense. Mr. Sense had been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.

He will be remembered as having cultivated such value lessons as knowing when to come in out of the rain, why the early bird gets the worm and that life isn't always fair. Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you earn), reliable parenting strategies (adults, not kids, are in charge) and the golden rule (treat others the way you would want them to treat you).
    His health began to rapidly deteriorate when well intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a six-year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.
    Mr. Sense declined even further when schools were required to get parental consent to administer aspirin to a student; but, could not inform the parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.
    Finally, Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband; churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.
    Common Sense finally gave up the ghost after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot, she spilled a bit in her lap, and was awarded a huge financial settlement.
    Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust, his wife, Discretion ; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason.
    He is survived by two stepbrothers; My Rights and Ima Whiner. Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone.
    In the absence of life, there is death...
    ...but in the absence of death, there is suffering.
    Sig By: Sasurai

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

I Dont Know What I Just Read But Yes It Has Enough Science To Make Me Believe
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Take out the wars, stupidity and greedyness and multiply common sense by wisdom.

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Negami
    You silly Monk! Hehe. Great questions, and a great thread!

I do think that peace is achievable if all worked together for it. If only a few people were to work for it, the whole thing about peace falls apart. It requires the strength of all humanity. My formula: Non-violence. Hehe. There is my constructive opinion for you, Sagara-kun.
    exacly just u said it better then what i would of wrote

IM BACK

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2