Thread: PeaceMaker ??

Newbie scrodo may be famous one day scrodo may be famous one day scrodo's Avatar
    Thanks

PeaceMaker ??

I just watched Peace Maker vol 1 in english, and it blew. It just seemed like a poor attempt at Kenshin. I just want to ask, should i give it another try if i watch in japanese. I hate those southern accents.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    PMK starts pretty good but it deteriorates when the supernatural stuff kicks in...
    I haven't watched the English version but the Japanese version isn't bad in the sound department.

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Heheh,I just saw it today as well. I didn't bother with the English version because the dubb of Kenshin was not among my favorites...and besides, olden Japanese times like this sound much more real when the voice remain japanese.

Newbie kauki_smilz may be famous one day kauki_smilz may be famous one day kauki_smilz's Avatar
    Thanks
    pmk is acutally pretty good. but i would definitely stick with the original japanese dialouge. for history-based anime, it seems spoken japanese dialouge works best (^_^)

serving drooling fangirls everywhere, one bishie at a time...

Otaku Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru may be famous one day Seshoumaru's Avatar
    Thanks
    You should watch PMK in its original form... meaning... watch it again with english subs! I for one am a fan of the series. I even bought the manga to know how the story continues after the anime. You shouldn't compare it to Kenshin, although its the same timeperiod... PMK is a good anime imo and I can tell you this... without spoiling... it gets better... trust me... keep en eye on ep 20 (I think it was 20....)