Thread: Peach Girl anime

Otaku ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23 may be famous one day ffgirl23's Avatar
    Thanks

Peach Girl anime

I read in Anime Insider that Peach Girl will be made into an anime, and will be shown in Japan soon. I'm sure there are some PG fans out there, so what do you think of this? Personally, even though I like the manga, I don't think an anime will be that compelling. It's just another high school drama, with no real hook, other than that Sae is possibly the antichrist. Momo is an okay heroine, but with too much of a 'why me' complex, and Toji might as well not exist for all the personality he brings to the story. Kiley might be the only character worth watching, since he's got the best personality. But maybe I'm just being too picky. Plus, from what I read, the story is getting a major overhaul, with Toji starting out liking Sae (I don't think he ever showed any interest in her in the manga) and not liking Momo just because of her skin. That already makes it pretty different and less interesting than the manga.
    But hey, a least the animation should look pretty good.

And I remember now, at the top of my lungs in my arms, she dies, she dies.

Controlling you through a chip in your butt since 2004

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

The anime series Peach Girl is currently being shown in Japan on the TV Tokyo network...

Official Peach Girl (Japanese) Site... (One of the sections has a trailer...)
    http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/peachgirl/
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ffgirl23
    Plus, from what I read, the story is getting a major overhaul, with Toji starting out liking Sae (I don't think he ever showed any interest in her in the manga) and not liking Momo just because of her skin. That already makes it pretty different and less interesting than the manga.
    But hey, a least the animation should look pretty good.
    You can get it at the usual fansub places now, I think it's been subbed up to ep 15 or 16, it's not licensed and I've never read the manga but Touji does NOT start out liking Sae, nor does he ever. I think the only releases have been a joint between SD Project and Shin-Otaku. While I hear it's not as good as the manga, and the artworks completely different, if You're a fan it's worth giving a look at the least.

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hopefully it looks good we do not need any bad animation for a fairly good book... besides the fangirls need a kiley to rant over.
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Newbie Lady Symphony may be famous one day Lady Symphony may be famous one day Lady Symphony's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am a big Peach Girl fan, read all of them...my favorite was change of hearts series ^.^. I have been hearing that since last year that peach girl will be made into an anime show. I just really hope like thevampirealacrud, they don't mess up a good manga. This show would be a girls favorite for romance.

'Sexy Lady'
    Credit to: jaderabbit for the picture