Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Penpals

Newbie Kamiya may be famous one day Kamiya may be famous one day
    Thanks

Penpals

Do you guys have an penpals from a different country? If you do, what is the best part of having one?

Also, if it isn't against rules, if any of you know some good penpal websites, would you please let us know?

Thank you.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Penpals

Yes, I do. From China, India, Korea, Japan, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Russia, USA, France, Italy, and Argentina. I think that is it...

The best part, you will be able to make new friends, share your experiences, exchange language, and see the culture of that person, not visually though. It is very fun.

As for the website, I will try to find a few good ones for you. Sorry, I cannot remember them at the moment.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    The best part, you will be able to make new friends, share your experiences, exchange language, and see the culture of that person, not visually though. It is very fun.
    Isnt that what were doing here??

I had a penpal when i was a kid. The old fashioned letter writting kind.

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Thats impressive Kedar i challenge you to get a penpal from england
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Newbie ecchi7 may be famous one day ecchi7 may be famous one day ecchi7's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: Penpals

i used to have a pen pal from japan.... she was really hard to understand.... but she just quit....
    ANIME!!

join this site!!:
    http://zsquad.7.forumer.com/index.php

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Yes, I do. From China, India, Korea, Japan, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Russia, USA, France, Italy, and Argentina. I think that is it...

As for the website, I will try to find a few good ones for you. Sorry, I cannot remember them at the moment.
    Kedar, i have gained all respect for you because you can achieve more than me in a single month or two than it takes me about 20 years..... :a hand for Kedar!:

Newbie ecchi7 may be famous one day ecchi7 may be famous one day ecchi7's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Penpals

how many....wow alot of penpals...pretty cool
    ANIME!!

join this site!!:
    http://zsquad.7.forumer.com/index.php

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Penpals

hmm...i have a penpal from japan since i take jap classes....most of the time i have to ask my "sensei" to translate it for me, but it's all good...the best part right now is that i got a pic of her....it was very nice...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast