Thread: People Who Live in Toronto -- Don't Know Where Else To Post This

Newbie pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9's Avatar
    Thanks

People Who Live in Toronto -- Don't Know Where Else To Post This

Well i'm residing in Toronto, Ontario, and I seek a store that sells me Licensed Manga that's been translated into English. The stores I go to only have recent manga and I want to know a store that sells Manga, new and old. Thanks.

AO Angel ^^ angelan may be famous one day angelan may be famous one day angelan's Avatar
    Thanks
    you mean translated graphic novels? hehe let me guess you go to Chapters and stuff? They have recent stuff, but not a good collection.

Here's a store, you can even order online then go pick up in person if you like. One store downtown, and another uptown. Good selection too been around for a good while now.

http://www.kikiwai.com/
    -=|AnimeReflections|Live-Evil|My Trades|=-

Put your unused CPU to use for a good cause: |Folding@Home||Human Proteome Folding|

Newbie pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wow this place looks excellent, though it's quite a trip for me, but I guess i'll pick up more than one when I do get the time to go