Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: People of the World!!

Otaku animemeanime may be famous one day animemeanime may be famous one day animemeanime's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb People of the World!!

Poeple the world, in our fast pace world all people think about is money. I am one who is just trying to make a living, a nice car and small house, thats what will make me happy. Then you have all these people who spend their time trying to make money and by the time they have it, they are to old to enjoy it. Is money really the answer to a happy life? What do you all think. can a person be happy in this world. only making the min amout of money to live on? Or do you have to have a mill to be happy?
    "Brodie: "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega"
    Silent Bob: "Excitement, adventure... A Jedi craves not these things.
    "
    MALLRATS

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: People of the World!!

From money you can buy sex, not love. From money you can buy house not home. From money you can buy fame, not reputation. From money you can buy happiness and not love, and it goes on.

Otaku DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip
    From money you can buy sex, not love. From money you can buy house not home. From money you can buy fame, not reputation. From money you can buy happiness and not love, and it goes on.
    I agree

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip
    Ah? How can one buy Happiness through the expenditure of money? Maybe pleasure, but not happiness. You may associate pleasure with temporary happiness, but still it doesn't sound right. There is a subtle difference between those two terms, but I presume that is what you meant.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Ah? How can one buy Happiness through the expenditure of money? Maybe pleasure, but not happiness. You may associate pleasure with temporary happiness, but still it doesn't sound right. There is a subtle difference between those two terms, but I presume that is what you meant.
    Yup that's it No wonder I thought there was something wrong -_-

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I don't there's such thing as being "too old" to enjoy money? Because by then I'm thinking that rich old fart's got grandchildren? Best thing to spend that hard earned cash on, you adorible little grandkids.

I see nothing wrong with wanting a large amount of money. They can have just as much fun and happiness as a small town person with relatively carefree surrondings.

Newbie Nexius8510 may be famous one day Nexius8510 may be famous one day Nexius8510's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, I think that you could be happy for a little while with money. Sure you could go buy a mansion and love it for a while, but what happens when that gets old? Then you go buy another one, then that gets old. Then you just wind up with poverty. That's what's happened to a ton of celebrities and stuff. But also, I dont think you need money to be happy. I mean, sure, I would one day like to have enough to support a family and give them what they need/want.

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

well money can provide you lots of things but it cant give us sentimental things but we cant blame it for that we should know already that money doesnt buy those things
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast