Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: People of the World!!

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: People of the World!!

<_< ...money is money.
    >_> You know, trading wasn't so bad.....

......... 4 bags of rice for a chicken........ heck, you have 4 more chickens at home. It's worth it...

<_< ......... however, jelly beans wasn't worth all that land... >_> ....crazy natives, thinking that jelly beans were worth that little... bah! It's magical! XD

>_> ................ money? Well, in this world, we sorta' need it. Because we decided to use it. It's the fastest way to trade things, no matter how you look at it.

<_< You ain't gonna' see Ralphs accepting my Neopoints, but oh well.

>_> ...... do I need all that money? ....... not really. To have the lighter things in life to enjoy, I do......... to eat, I do. But I don't need a million.

<_< ................ but if I were to say "Hey guys, let's all have a picnic. If you give me $100 each, you can invite any of your online friends and I'll get all the plane tickets ready as we decide where we want the 3 day picnic....." ........ I'm sure some of you would say that I need a lot of money to make that happen.

Money can't make happiness. Money can't give happiness.
    Life is happiness.

<_< Money CAN HELP in the way we set up this economy.

Newbie Kyzicranbzy may be famous one day Kyzicranbzy may be famous one day Kyzicranbzy's Avatar
    Thanks

Love makes the world go round; but I'm pretty sure money has something to do with it.

Real Eyes Realize Real Lies.

Newbie Relena228 may be famous one day Relena228 may be famous one day
    Thanks

money is only a temporary fix for sorry or guilt. it is only there to fiz what you have broken or to try and make up for something lost. money is there to try and bribe your way through life. it is only coloured paper that people pass around as if it had an actually value. nothing good will ever come from trying to gain more money; it will only make you hunger for more and more of what was never there in the first place....you were correct when you said money can by sex but not love, pleasure but not happiness, house but not home. because love, happiness, and home are were our hearts lie. and money cannot take the place of our hearts if we wish to lead a purposeful life! i'm sorry but the WANT of money is selfish and it makes you blind to the needs of those around you.
    "The world is made of love and peace!" ~V.t.S~ not money.
    Love & Peace
    ~Dylan~

Newbie Captcanada may be famous one day Captcanada may be famous one day Captcanada's Avatar
    well this could be a stretch but i think im in a house
    Thanks

to me money isnt evil. to me trading is the same dang thing too. money isnt evil its the person who holds it. money dosnt need to be spent on whores and drugs and other pathetic reasons. its just the person who uses it. is a gun evil? i say no. it can hunt food if your starving and protect your kids. but put in the wrong hands its murderous. so i say its not the green its YOU.
    OH CANADA MY HOME AND NATIVE LAND!!! *although i live in NOR CAL
    To all u Rockers out there... Rock on
    AO Fan Clan

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

The only thing money can do is solve worldly problems like debt,buying a car,buying a house, a piece of land,all other stuff.But if u wanna be in charge of your life u need to manage your money and be the one that controls the money not let the money control u.

I try to live my life as follows :I am in charge and i control my life and there is nothing in this world that controls me like drugs,money,flesh for fantasy,worldly things i try to live my life according what i need not what i want.

Newbie northlight may be famous one day northlight may be famous one day
    Thanks

moeny is just a tool to make u enjoy ur life so i dont think its really important to make a lot of money from ur job. furthermore, i would rather enjoy my work instead of just thinking about how much im gonna make by doing this and this. as long as i as happy as i want, i dont really care much about the money even i may not be able to afford a nice car or nice house. i will do wut i want to do instead of putting my effort into earning money and wasting my time. when im old, there will be a lot of memory that i can refer back to and enjoy rather then just regrating the time and youth i have lost.

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

i rather take happiness than tons of money.

Otaku zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna may be famous one day zero_enna's Avatar
    Thanks

pretty much all u need is god, but if money makes u happy well have money =)
    but what makes u happy will make u happy right....?
    remember love conquers all things

^^BEST SIG EVER!!^^

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3