Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Perfect blue

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan
    I watched Perfect Blue again last night. It's a quality feature. Unfortunately the station I was watching aired the english dub. I wish that the english voice cast for Perfect Blue had put a bit more effort into their performances.
    Never tried the English version on my dvd, and thanks to you I never will

Newbie Silent Nate may be famous one day Silent Nate may be famous one day Silent Nate's Avatar
    Thanks
    great movie, I actually did a school project on the movie. While I don't own perfect blue I do have Millennnium Actress, which was done by the same Director (Satoshi Kon).

Newbie barnabus may be famous one day barnabus may be famous one day barnabus's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am presently watching perfect blue. crazy film. for some reason, i am not sure why, i am more disturbed by the blood in animation than in anything else. i wonder why that is. i am an hour in and am mostly intrigued. i like it overall so far....

barnabus

and it is over. i don't think i have cringed so much in a film ever. just kidding. but seriously. disturbing. interesting. i could have done without the sexual stuff. but i suppose that is what made it what it was. i prefer the more magical stories such as mononoke, spirited away.

i must say though that it is freaking amazing what can be done with animation nowadays.

barnabus

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by barnabus
    i am presently watching perfect blue. crazy film. for some reason, i am not sure why, i am more disturbed by the blood in animation than in anything else. i wonder why that is. i am an hour in and am mostly intrigued. i like it overall so far....

barnabus

and it is over. i don't think i have cringed so much in a film ever. just kidding. but seriously. disturbing. interesting. i could have done without the sexual stuff. but i suppose that is what made it what it was. i prefer the more magical stories such as mononoke, spirited away.

i must say though that it is freaking amazing what can be done with animation nowadays.
    You shouldn't have stopped watching it right int he middle of the film, it takes away some of the tension...
    Oh great, now I want to watch it again too and I don't have the time...

Newbie barnabus may be famous one day barnabus may be famous one day barnabus's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah i do agree man. movies are meant to be watched all the way through. i need to watch it again to figure it all out. i don't think i have fully grasped the idea.

barnabus

Newbie shinkusanagi may be famous one day shinkusanagi may be famous one day shinkusanagi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Perfect blue was one of the best anime i ever seen. The story was confusing when i first watched it but as the movie went along i undersood it. The anime is very bloody to

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2