Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A Perfect Circle

Newbie Hogosha may be famous one day Hogosha may be famous one day Hogosha's Avatar
    Thanks

A Perfect Circle

Anyone here a big "APC" fan? Have you bought and watched the DVD/CD combo of aMOTION? If so what did you think of the commentary put out by Maynard and Billy for their videos and concepts of the songs, and how they turned out?

APC along with Maynard main project TOOL is a big musical influence in my life, just wondering if anyone else feels the same? I'm sure there are alot so lets talk APC for a bit...

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm not a big fan..but they're okay.
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    they have a couple ok songs. other than that they suck.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwish
    they have a couple ok songs. other than that they suck.
    not cool dude...
    I think there ok in my opinion.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I'm a really big APC fan, I was brought into music by TOOL, and then when Maynard left and formed APC, I started listening to them. I really like their music.

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    They're pretty decent, nothing I find horrible, but nothing I find to fantastic either. They have a couple songs that I find above average.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Newbie hotaru may be famous one day hotaru may be famous one day hotaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking

hey my sister loves perfect circle.. i think they are alright.. but she absolutely loves em..!

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    *clears throat* *points* ...errmmm APC is TOOL's side project. Tool is MUCH better than APC. I mean I still love APC, but Maynard could become a little more involved with Tool. I think eMOTIVE was a statement, and all it was to ever be. APC is not as great as Tool, and never will achieve that. I've liked some of APC's older albums, and Tool has always been my favorite band, and has changed the ways I view life.... Sooo.

Anyone like Tool over APC ?? *giggles* ^_^
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast