Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A Perfect Circle

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    APC is very rockin'. I still say Mer De Noms is their best hour tho.... 13th step and Emotive were damn good also

Otaku Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar may be famous one day Electrastar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have nothing against the groupe in particular but lately on the radio...they have been playing their retake of The Beatles -Imagine- and I think that they didn't do a greta job doing it... :Thumbd:

Newbie Hogosha may be famous one day Hogosha may be famous one day Hogosha's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would have to agree that TOOL is definitely, musically and lyrically, a little better than APC. You're right APC was a side project and continued to be until they make the next TOOL album which I can't wait anymore to come out.
    Maynard just has an awesome view on life and the way he puts it is phenominal. Both APC and TOOL are great bands and deserve great acknowledgement.

Newbie Bent Fork may be famous one day Bent Fork may be famous one day Bent Fork's Avatar
    Thanks
    They're kinda cool i mainlky just like the song Counting Bodies Like Sheep To The Rythm Of The War Drums. the Percussion stuff in it is cool

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2