Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A Perfect Circle "eMOTIVe"

Newbie crapmonster may be famous one day crapmonster may be famous one day crapmonster's Avatar
    Thanks

A Perfect Circle "eMOTIVe"

anyone happen to pick this up yesterday on Election Day? well if you did, write your thoughts on it. I personally got a copy first thing yesterday morning being the huge APC fan i am. the tracks definitely arent your standard APC stuff but i still really like it. my favorite track has go to be the last one, "fiddle and the drum"

Otaku shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath may be famous one day shadowdeath's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ill have to pick it up... I have even heard of the band.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Sweet! I'll have to swing by Sam Goody on my next anime run and see if they have a copy available. They usually do, so it shouldn't be a huge problem. Is the music as good as the usual A Perfect Circle stuff?

Also, a bit off topic, but is it true that Tool might be getting back together for a new CD? Just a rumor, probably not true. I just heard it from more than just a 'few' people, so I'm not sure.

Newbie crapmonster may be famous one day crapmonster may be famous one day crapmonster's Avatar
    Thanks
    eMOTIVe being a cover album, not many of the songs have the APC sound to it at all. about the tool rumor, im assuming they will be releasing an album sooner or later. its been a while since their last.

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    i went to a perfect circle concert a while back, they were pretty good

The end is important in all things.

Thanks
    ah sweet! which concert did you go to if i may ask? was it their last tour they did for 13th step? haha cause that was indeed an awesome concert. i myself actually saw it in san francisco with mars volta opening and then i liked it so much i went again when they came to san jose with burning brides.

Newbie Bluepixie may be famous one day Bluepixie may be famous one day Bluepixie's Avatar
    Thanks
    I saw them in Glasgow at the Carling Academy. Was very good indeed. I've heard a few of the covers. I like one I have of Love Song (The Cure) it's dark and moody. Which works.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I have both of their first two albums, and I definately dig their style and music, but I think a couple weeks ago I hit my I dont feel like buying cds anymore phase. I knwo I'll eventually pick it up but for now I might just download a few tracks.

Entertainment Weekly who are usually pretty harsh critics when it comes to music gave them a very nice review, so...not that I base what I buy off of reviews, but I've heard good things, we'll leave it at that.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast